cнapтer тwo

Craig's POV:

Night falls and I head back to the campsite from before. I notice a flyer on a tree with my face on it. It says: "Feldspar: Craig Tucker. Wanted Dead or Alive." With 'WANTED' in blood-red letters spread across the top. I grab it and rip it in half and continue walking.

 I eventually reach the campsite and there's a different boy in the front, holding a spear, looking worried. Looks like I'll have to take the back again. 

I head to the back and see the boy from last night. He has a bow and arrows in a carrier on his back. He black stripes painted across his face and body. I don't think I've seen blonde hair as messy but still decent looking as his. I hide behind a tree, thinking of a plan. 

He sighs and walks around the site quickly, probably checking on the guard in the front. I run in the tent and grab about two more shelves of emeralds and diamonds. I run out and hear a yell. 

I slow down, thinking I got away. "TUCKER!!" I hear the yell get louder as I see a blonde run at me, pinning me down, holding a dagger on my neck. He honestly looks pretty cute up close. I blush slightly and grab my bow but he stops me, slamming my arm back down. "H-Hand the jewels over!" He says, stuttering from the cold. I give him a mean look and kick his legs and get up and run. "Dammit!!!" He yells, trying to stand up.

 I run to my campsite, catching my breath. Great, now he probably has an idea of where I live. Fuck.

 I wake up the next morning, tired since I took longer getting the items than I expected. I walk to the pawnshop again the next day and open the door, slamming the jewels on the counter.

 "Very well." He says, with a smart-ass grin. "Yeah, you're welcome, I almost died getting them. I expect a great reward." I frown, crossing my arms. "Alright, fine, I'll double your reward." He says, giving me a bigger sack of money than yesterday. I nod and leave the shop, heading back to the campsite. 

Hey so like for this fanfic the chapters may be kinda short so yee x)