cнapтer nιne

Tweek's POV: 

A few hours later we decide to go to bed and I lay down next to Craig. "Are you okay, Craig?" I say looking into his eyes, us both laying down. He smiles at me and moves my hair out of my face and lets out a small laugh. He falls asleep, his grin disappearing. I wrap my arm around him and smile, falling asleep. 

I wake up and look to my right. He's gone. That's....weird...I usually wake up before him. I get out of bed and look at the desk that was right next to my side of the bed. I read it and burst into tears.

Hey Tweek,
You're probably wondering why I'm gone. Well, I had to leave. It's nothing against you. I'm keeping you guys safe by doing this. It had to be done. Don't bother looking for me, I'm far from gone by now. I'll let this monster get what it wants. This seems to be the only way. 
I'm sorry.

There seems to be some scratched out words at the bottom of the now soaking-with-tears covered page. I...I didn't get to tell him...how I felt... 

I slam open the door, sobbing and Token and Clyde quickly turn their heads and run to me. "Oh my god, Tweek! What happened!" Token says, creating a short hug. I try to wipe my tears but it's no luck and hand the letter to them. They read it and their eyes start to tear up as well. We sit in the living room in total silence. 

Clyde turns on the TV, disrupting the silence as my nose sniffles. "I'm...gonna make breakfast do you guys want anything?" Token says, wiping his eyes and walking into the kitchen.

We both shake our heads, giving a 'no' signal and he nods and walks into the kitchen. I stare at the ground and think of all the times we had together. The time he saved me from that bear, the time he offered me his cloak when I was cold... Wait... I walk back to my room and grab his cloak and hold it to my chest and squeeze it. "C'mon Tweek, that's just gonna make you feel worse..." Clyde says, standing in the doorway. I cry into it and lay down on the bed. 

Craig's POV:

I continue to run as fast as I can away from Tweek, Token, and Clyde and wipe my tears. I hear barking. Fuck there's a guard dog somewhere. That, or wolves but wolves have a different bark, so it's likely a guard dog. I hide behind a tree and hope they pass. The barking gets louder as I start to sweat out of nervousness. I run to a farther tree, shuffling in the snow. The barking gets louder. They're about at the most a few yards away from me. I see flashlights and hear people talking close to the trees next to me

This is it.

I take a small dagger out of my pocket. It was the one I stole from Tweek when he passed out near my campsite. I kiss it and put it back in my pocket. 

I turn around with my hands up and look down. I get down on my knees and surrender.

A tear runs down my face I follow the guards through the forest as they drag me by the collar. 

Tweek's POV:

"Tweek!! Look at this!!" Clyde yells from the other room. I weakly walk into the room, my eyes wet and tired from crying. They widen as I look at the TV. 

"Craig the Thief has just been found and is being escorted to a nearby holding prison."W-What....? No... No! He...No, No, No, No, No, No, No. This can't be happening! I want him back... This isn't fair...." I begin to cry. 

"Alright then let's get him." Clyde says, standing up. "What?! Are you insane?! We'll get shot!!" I yell. "Clyde, what the hell, they might be taking him to a dungeon or something! Do you have any idea how armed that place must be?!" Token says, peeking out of the kitchen, peeling an apple.

  "Guys, we've been training for this for a while! What has getting up at six in the morning and shooting targets gotten us?! We'll be fine!" Clyde yells. "They have guns, Clyde." I say, emotionally, as a tear runs down my face.

"Then let's get some! We're getting Craig back!" Clyde says, motivationally. "Tweek, do you know any places?" Token asks. I look down for a second and wipe my tears again. 

"Craig and I...we visited this pawnshop not too far from here...I'm sure they have guns there..." I say, quietly. "Alright, now before we do this, Tweek are you okay with this?" Token asks, putting his shoes on as Clyde does the same. "...Yes..." I nod. We head out the door and head to the pawnshop.

 We walk inside and the pawnbroker gives me a nasty grin. "Oh hey! Aren't you Craig's little boyfriend? Haven't seen ya in a while!" He laughs. "Three guns please..." I whisper with an angry expression. "What was that?" He laughs. "I SAID THREE FUCKING GUNS PLEASE!" I yell. Token drops the sack on the counter. The pawnbroker's hands Clyde, Token, and I one gun each and about a hundred bullets for each gun with a shocked look on his face.

"Damn Tweek snapped." Clyde says as we make our way back to the cabin. "He's an asshole, what can I say?" We make our way back to the cabin and start training using the guns. 

Craig's POV:

"Get in there fuckface!" The guards say, throwing me into a cell. I lay down on the ground and luckily they didn't take my dagger. I begin to cry and curl into a call in the corner. I stare at the small knife and think of all the times we had together. 

Tweek's POV:

A tiring week as gone by and we've gotten pretty good at using the guns. We load the guns and make our way to the prison, taking the long way, to the back of it we're not as noticeable.