cнapтer тнree

Craig's POV: 

I try to sleep but all I can smell is smoke. I stand up slowly and squint my eyes and look into the forest. I see a fire set upon a campsite and yelling. "What the Hell...?" I whisper to myself. 

Tweek's POV: 

"B-Butters?!" I scream over the fire searching for the paladin. I run throughout the campsite and don't see him or hear his screaming. "He must've ran..." I whisper, running away from the fire, entering the freezing cold and starting to shake crazily. Wait... Who did this...?! "Tucker, I swear to god..." I say, running, not able to breathe well over the thick cold air. "FELDSPAR!!! I KNOW THIS WAS YOU!!" I scream, reaching his campsite, furiously.

Craig's POV: 

I start to slowly walk towards the fire to see what's going on when I see the boy from the campsite I robbed running toward me, shivering, then falls into the snow, passing out. My eyes widen and I run toward him. "Holy shit, he's freezing." I say to myself. Luckily, the fire died down so it won't reach here. I place him in the opening of my tent, close to the campfire and give him the cloak I usually wear around my neck. I lay down next to him and fall asleep. 

Tweek's POV:

I wake up not freezing cold for once and notice a cloak laid on me. "W-What happened....?" I say, opening the tent I'm in and see the thief from before. 

"FELDSPAR!!" I scream, going to grab my dagger, but it's gone. "What the hell...?!" I say, searching my belt. "You passed out near my campsite last night. Your... your campsite burnt down..." He says, roasting a fish over the fire and handing me some. 

"Wait what...? So... It... Wasn't you...?" I ask, lowering my voice, becoming less tense and wrapping the cloak around me, keeping my shaking down to a minimum.

 He stands up and sits next to me. "Look, I'm sorry I robbed you. Twice." He apologizes as my eyebrows lower. "I didn't light your place on fire. Not even I would stoop that low, dude." He says, wrapping his arm around me. 

"Hey, we're not friends! You still robbed me! Twice!" I pout. "Yeah, well I kinda saved your life." He says, grinning like an idiot. "Whatever." I laugh.  "I gotta head to the pawnshop today. Wanna come with?" He asks me, giving me his hand, helping me up. "Sure." I say, following him as he starts to walk to the pawnshop. "By the way, the name is Tweek." I say, trying to hide my smile, while looking at him. "Oh, mine's Craig." He says. "Yeah I can see that." I say, picking up a 'Wanted' poster as we both laugh.

We finally reach the shop and he looks at me before opening the door. "Dude, keep the cloak on. I don't need you getting hypothermia." He says, waiting for me to put it on. "Fiiine..." I whine, putting it on.

Craig's POV:

I slam the bag of jewels I had gotten from other campsites on the counter and the pawnbroker gives me another sack full of small weapons. He looks at Tweek and winks at me. "Fuck you." I say, grabbing Tweek's hand and walking out of the store with the bag.

 "What was that about?" The messy-haired boy questions. "Nothing. Uh, this is for you. I think I can trust you enough for you to have it now." I smile, handing him a small dagger. "Oh!" He says, grabbing it and softly smiling. I wrap my arm around his shoulder and walk back to the site with him. 

"Stop." I say, putting my hand in front of Tweek. "Huh?" He says, confused. Suddenly, a bear walks into our path. I slowly grab an arrow out of the sack and shoot it. "Whew..." I sigh. "You good...?" Tweek questions. "Oh, yeah I'm fine." I smile and a tint of red appears across my face. 

We arrive back at the campsite and hunt for a while. We sit at the edge of a shore not too far from the site and begin to fish. We cast our fishlines and I squint my eyes and look at the horizon of the end of the lake. I see a man in all black standing there. His body still, just standing. "Uh, Tweek, we should go..." I say, grabbing his arm. "What...? But I'm so close to catching my first fish!" He groans. The figure gets closer. "No. Now." I say, running off with him, as he grabs the fishing equipment.

This probably isn't a great place to end this chapter bUT I didn't want to make it way longer than the others (it already is but oh well)