cнapтer ғoυr

Craig's POV: 

We get back to the campsite quickly and sit down inside the tent and I turn off the flashlight and grab a dagger from the weapon bag I got earlier. "Craig! What the hell is going on?!" Tweek yells at me. I cover his mouth with my hand and sit still next to him. I can hear the leaves crunching outside, caused by feet stepping. "₵Ɽ₳ł₲ ł ₭₦Ø₩ ɎØɄ'ⱤɆ ł₦ ₮ⱧɆⱤɆ..." I hear the terrifying voice call out to me. My eyes widen and Tweek begins to shake. "Craig...." Tweek whispers. I tighten my grip on his mouth, keeping him from making any noise.

It goes silent.

I see his shadow outside of the tent leave and begin to calm down. 

BANG

The tent shakes and I signal for Tweek to stay in the tent no matter what. I peek outside of the tent and the fire catches fire. I open the tent and begin to come out. "Craig...!" Tweek whispers loudly. I place a finger on my mouth, giving a 'shh' signal and exit the tent. "Who are you?! Show yourself!!" I scream, holding out my dagger. I made sure to get a big one just in case this was a big deal. 

I see the tall, skinny figure stand in front of me and my eyes fill with horror. He picks me up by the neck and I stab his hand with the dagger. "Ʉ₲Ⱨ!" The creature groans. Tweek peeks his head out of the tent, shaking, even while holding the cloak around him. "TWEEK! STAY IN THE TENT!" I scream as the figure picks me up again, my dagger falling to the ground. "F.....Fu...ck...." I whisper, my voice, weak from the pain. He drops me in the fireplace but I dodge and place my coat on the fire.

The creature quickly turns his head at Tweek as his eyes widen with terror. The monster's eyes were ghost white and blank, and his tall, skinny, body blended in with the darkness. "C...C..raig...?" He stutters, starting to hyperventilate. The monster runs to Tweek and goes to aim a gun. I didn't even know anyone could get any of those anymore. I run in front of him when he shoots it. "CRAIG!!" Tweek screams. 

"It's fine, it was just my leg. Get out of here!!" I scream, pointing to the end of the forest. "But Craig! I don't...I don't want to leave you here!!" He says, his eyes tearing up. "GO!!!" I yell as he storms off into the forest. 

He tries to grab my neck again but I grab his arm and twist it. "WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" I scream at the being. "₵Ɽ₳ł₲, ɎØɄ ₴₮Ɇ₳Ⱡ ₳₦Đ ₴₮Ɇ₳Ⱡ ₳₦Đ ₴₮Ɇ₳Ⱡ. ł₮₴ ₳฿ØɄ₮ ₮ł₥Ɇ ł ₴₮Ɇ₳Ⱡ ₴Ø₥Ɇ₮Ⱨł₦₲ Ø₣ ɎØɄⱤ₴. ɎØɄⱤ Ⱡł₣Ɇ." My eyes widen and I grab his gun and shoot him as he falls to the ground. I shoot him a few more times just to be safe. 

I grab all things valuable to me from my campsite and run away, trying to catch my breath while running. I finally stop to catch my breath. "Tweek?!" I yell out. I probably should've told him where to go so I could find him. Shit.

 I speed walk a little further and call out again. "Tweek?! Tweek, where are you?!" I start walking more and hear a worried, "Craig?!" yell out. "Yeah?! This is Craig! Tweek, where are you?!" "Follow my voice! I'm near some cabin I can see ahead!" He shouts. "Ok!" I respond, finding him in about five minutes.

 I see him and he's kicking a dead wolf while holding a bloody dagger. I run up to him and put my hands on his shoulders. "Are you okay?!" I ask, catching my breath and adjusting the cloak on him to keep him warm. "Yeah... I'm fine... Are you? Did you kill the guy?" He asks, shaking. "Yeah...Yeah, I'm fine." I say. "Wh-Where are we gonna go now?" He asks. I sigh.

 "I really didn't want it to come to this, but, it seems we have no choice." I sigh and look down. "What is it...?" He asks. "I...I have some old friends not too far from here... but...I haven't talked to them in years. I don't know if they would be very welcoming...They kinda kicked me out when I became a thief..." I look down, my eyes saddening. 

"Hey, Hey, Hey," Tweek says, lifting my head. "It's gonna be ok...I'm sure they'll be fine with letting us stay." He smiles at me, wiping my tears. I nod and smile at him and we begin to walk there. My leg is almost broken, so Tweek helps me walk on the way there. I also have a black eye and a burnt coat. Tweek's arm is bruised and bleeding so he covered it with the cloak I gave him. We eventually arrive and knock on the door.

Ooo this one was kinda longgg 814 words that's epic anyway, this chapter was a bIg roller coaster to write