cнapтer тen

Tweek's POV:

We finally arrive at the back of the prison. "Now, how are we going to get in?" Token asks Clyde and me as Clyde points to a broken vent. "No way. That thing must be nasty as hell." Token says, gagging, but before he finished we were already in the vents. 

We reach the end of the vents and see a guard. "We need a distraction. I can get Craig but one of us is gonna have to distract the guard." I whisper to Token and Clyde. "I got you," Clyde whispers as we get out of the vent and luckily no one noticed. 

"Excuse me sir, do you know where the bathroom is?" Clyde says, walking up to the guard. "What the fuck? You're in a prison!" He yells, aiming his gun. "What?! Susan at the front desk told me this was a haunted house attraction!!" He shouts. Token and I make our way into the cells and look for Craig's. 

We pass a ton of cells with huge muscular guys that look so buff that I doubt they can even fit on the weak metal beds in the cells.

We finally reach Craig's cell and he's curled up in a ball, crying his eyes out. "Craig." I whisper. He doesn't answer. "Craig!" I whisper louder. He turns around, shaking and his eyes widen. "T-Tweek?" He asks, standing up as I put my finger over my mouth. "Shh!" 

I grab the cell bars and pull them away from each other as much as I can. I help him out of the cell and he hugs me. We both look into each other's eyes. His are twinkling diamond blue like the ocean. He leans in and kisses me. My face goes bright red, more than it ever had before. "I-I-I...uH...I..." I stutter. 

"GUYS LOOK OUT!" Clyde yells from the cell entrance. The guard comes running at us and Craig knocks him out with the edge of my gun by hitting him in the head with it. 

We run out of the prison and I grab Craig's hand and smile at him and turn my head forward and continue to run. A few guards follow us and Token shoots them in the leg and arms. 

We make it back to the cabin and Token and Clyde walk inside and start to make dinner. Craig almost walks inside but I grab his hand. "Craig, wait." He turns around and my face is bright red. "I...I...I n-need to, um, tell you...s-something." "Yeah?" He smiles. "I...uh..." I stutter, looking at the ground and fidgeting with my fingers. "Dinner's ready!" Token yells from inside. "O-Oh..." I stutter and follow Craig inside. 

Token and Clyde made spaghetti for dinner and hands Craig and I plates. My chest hurts so bad. My heart is beating so fast and thoughts are traveling in my mind a mile a minute and I have butterflies in my stomach. "I'll be right back..." I say, walking to the bathroom. I throw up in the toilet and sit on the floor, tugging on my hair. 

Ten minutes later, I walk out, wiping my mouth with my sleeve. I sit down next to Craig and hold a blanket in my face. 

"Tweek, you've hardly eaten anything..." Token tells me, concerned. "Oh, I'm sorry I'm not hungry right now I'll eat it later though." I say, lowering the blanket from my face. "Alright." Token says, grabbing my plate as Craig gets up to throw his away since he finished it.

 "Tweek, didn't you want to talk to me? Before dinner?" Craig asks me. "I...It's not important... Don't worry about it..." I say looking down. "No, I want to know what you had to say." He says grabbing my arm. I sigh and lead him to the porch. "I...ILIKEYOUOK?" I say, finally giving in. "W-What...?" He questions, taking off his hat "I.....Like you...love you, actually. The, uh....kiss earlier I..." "What about it...?" He asks. 

"...Do it again..." 

His eyes light up like a rich person's house at Christmas time. He smiles and pins me against the wall and kisses me. 

"Hey Tweek, are you gonna finish your-" Token says opening the door and awkwardly walking back inside. 

After a few minutes, I break the kiss to catch my breath. I look into his eyes and I think this is the happiest moment of my life. 

"I love you too." He says, smiling. "I can see that." I laugh, resuming the kiss. 

We both watch the sun go down then go to our room to sleep. We lay down and stare at each other. "What are you looking at...?" I laugh. "I just......I love you." He says, playing with my hair. "I love you too, Craig." I giggle and fall asleep, cuddling him.

🎉 You've finished reading ᵀᴴᴵˢ ᶜᴬᴺ'ᵀ ᴮᴱ ᴸᴼᵛᴱ --- Barbarian Tweek x Feldspar Craig [COMPLETED] 🎉