cнapтer ғιve

Craig's POV:

I knock on the door and hide my hands in my pockets and look down, ashamed.

Token opens the door and his smile disappears and his shoulders drop. "C...Craig...? Is that you...?" He asks, his eyebrows raised and his jaw open. I nod and wipe my eyes. "Oh! Well...Come on in!" He says, opening the door as Tweek and I sit down. "Thank you..." I say, quietly. "No proble-" Token says, being interrupted by Clyde when he enters the room. "What the fuck?! Token! What is he doing here?!?!" He shouts, grabbing a weapon. "Clyde!!!" Token shouts. "He's just here to steal from us again! I'm not making that mistake again!!" He shouts, out of pure anger. 

"I'm sorry...I'll leave...Just take care of Tweek please..." I say, pulling my hat down, hiding my face in it. "Craig!" Tweek shouts as I head toward the door. "No, I'm obviously not wanted here and I completely understand why. Goodbye." I say grabbing the doorknob, as Token grabs my arm. "You're not going anywhere. Your leg is just about broken. You wouldn't make it anywhere. Sit down. And Clyde, shut the hell up before I kick you out." Token says, dragging me back to the couch.

 I look down, my arms locked straight and my hands on my knees and begin to cry. "I'm sorry I left you guys... I...haven't had this hospitality in a while..." I say quietly, as Tweek, rubs his hand on my back in circles. 

"Uh...C'mon lets fix your leg..." Token says, grabbing bandages and wrapping my leg with them. Clyde is standing with his hands on his hips with some sympathy for me and sits down. "I'm sorry dude....That...was really uncool of me....." He sighs. "It's...okay..." I sigh. "So... Who's this?" Token asks, looking at Tweek, then back at me. "I'm Tweek. Uh, nice to meet you both." He says, with a weak smile. 

Token finishes wrapping up my leg and stands up. He turns on a small broken TV, which I'm surprised still works. Tweek and Clyde begin to watch the news, their faces about only two feet away from the screen, like little kids. Token taps my shoulder and heads to the kitchen as I get up and follow him. "Are you sure you're okay?" Token whispers. I nod, wiping my tears. "I can tell you're not the same anymore and I mean that in a good way. He's changed you. The boy's changed you. Don't leave him, okay?" He whispers, as my eyes begin to water again. "You say that as if I have a crush on him or something." I laugh and blush. "Well, I mean..." He laughs and my face goes bright red. "Sh-Shut up!" I whisper and laugh and we join Tweek and Clyde in the living room. 

Omg I need to sleep alSO yes I put hamilton in the chapter cover thing yes I am a hamilton nerd