Chapter 1 Team 7

Next Part. P.O.V. In Flux. 瞹單

Your clothes, and Your sword is on you hip.

13 years later

13 years later

I slid open the door to the classroom seeing all of the girls arguing who should sit next to sasuke.

Sakura:what do you think you doing I'm supposed to be sitting next to sasuke.

Ino:As if billboard brow that's my seat!

Y/n:😐 guys should just get over it sasuke ignores all of you.

Sasuke:😑.

They all start a verbal assault as seeing naruto Crouched on the desk glaring at sasuke.

Then some rando bumped naruto causing him to fall forward.

Sakura:what the-

'well this will spark one of two things, neither the girls are gonna like.'

A little bit of time passes as iruka-sensei finally entered the classroom.

Iruka:Good morning Everyone, today you will be a signed to your squads.

As he listed of the first few he got to squad seven.

Iruka:Squad 7 naruto uzumaki, sakura haruno-

Naruto:yes!!

Sakura:I'm doomed.

Iruka:-sasuke uchiha-

Sakura:yes.

Naruto:I'm doomed.

Iruka:and Y/n.

Y/n:eh It's just... sakuras okay.

Sakura:whats that supposed to mean.

Y/n:well see in a few years.

Iruka finished listing off the rest of the squads.

Naruto:Hey Iruka sensei why does a great ninja like me have to be in a group with sasuke.

Iruka:sasuke had the best scores of all the grad uating students naruto you had the worst to balance our the squads we put the best with the worst student.

Y/n:What's that mean about me?

Iruka:Your scores were above average.