Chapter 12 Seeing Red

Next Part. SORRRY THIS TOOOOK WAAAAAY TOOOOO LOONG HAVE MERCY ON ME.

Sasuke: "I'm trembling with excitement."

Kakashi: "Hes all yours, Sasuke."

In a Flash, he cuts down all of the water clones, destroying them.

Zabuza:"Brats improving. It looks like you have a rival, Haku. That move still gave us the first advantage, use it."

Haku:"Right."

With you.

Naruto: "Hey, Y/n wake up, they left us behind!"

Naruto Shout shaking me.

Y/n:"I'm up trying to rest. "

Naruto:"We trained so we could fight!"

Y/n: "I know, it's just give me a moment I haven't regained my chakra."

Naruto: "Alright then, fine! I'll go on my own!"

He yelled at me, getting his gear on and running out of the door.

'That idiot.'

Tsunami:"Okay, be careful out there."

I was pulled from unconscious hearing screams, fading in, and out an by the time my eyes fully opened all I could see was red.

Mere moments passed as my body moved on it's own, I grabbed my gear and flicked out to find Kakashi-sensai.

....

Kakashi and Zabuza watched Sasuke and Haku duel each combatant, searching for an advantage to turn the battle in their favor. Sakura stood to the side, protecting Tazuna.

Haku and Sasuke traded blows! He attempted to overwhelm Sasuke with his superior speed, only for Sasuie to counter and kick him away.

Zabumafoo:"Impossible no one is faster than Haku!!! "

Kakashi:"It's a big mistake underestimating these young ninjas."

Haku then stood back up next to Zabuza.

Zabuza:"Haku, if we keep going like this, we'll end up being the victims of this. Get on with it now!"

Haku:"Right. "

Charka started oozing from Haku as the temperature around them started getting cooler.

Sasuke:"Airs getting colder. What is this?“

He placed his hands together, in

Haku:"Secret Jutsu!"

He exclaimed as a skinny pillar of ice sprouted from the ground, then another one and another until Sasuke was surrounded. 

Haku then stepped into the new, made shert of ice, becoming a reflection in them.

Sasuke:"Mirriors?"

Kakashi rushed to free Sasuke only to be stopped by Zabuza.

Zabuza:"If you join on this fight, your opponent is me."

Haku:"I'm gonna show you what speed really is."

Senbon, where then thrown from every direction, Sasuke could no longer read his movements anymore.

He was a sitting duck.

'There's no way for me to get outta here.'

Zabuza:"Just try to help him, and I'll kill the other two in a heartbeat."

Sasuke continued to get bombarded with senbon. As Sakura ran over and jumped, throwing another kunai to him! Haku quickly intercepted! 

Sakura:"H-he caught it.