Chapter 6 Hidden in Mist.

NeXxxT Part. This is Extra Long😏. Not really it's about 2100 words.

We walked

Tazuna:The same way you master anything else.

Y/n:oh well ok then.

Sakura:mister tazuna your from the land of waves right.

Tazuna:yeah what of it.

Sakura:kakashi sensai there are ninja there two right.

Kakashi:well no places like the land of waves have natural protection due to the vast Waters but places such and the five great shinobi nations.

I started tuning out kakashi sensai cause I knew that this was gonna drag on. I took out another apple. As we continued on our joureny to the wes- I mean land of waves.

Kakashi:well there's no need for ninja battle in a a C-ranked mission.

Sakura:I'm glad we don't have to deal with anything like that.

On que sakura turns back.

Y/n:what is it?

Sasuke:nothing just keep walking.

We continued on the path going over a small bridge, and eventually a wider area.

We walk past a pubble then something felt strange. I kept an eye on it was I saw someone rise from it.

Y/n: kakashi-sensai!!

Kakashi:huh.

It was too late as kakashi sensai was wrapped in the serrated chains of the enemy ninja getting torn apart.

Sakura:Kakashi-sensai.

I felt sick to my stomach seeing the remains out of the corner of my eye I see the ninja rushing toward naruto.

Sasuke jumped in the airthrowing a shuriken and kunai knife pinning the chain against a tree.

He landed on their gauntlets and kicked them back detaching the chain. They quickly recover going toward tazuna and naruto.

Everything slowed down as my vision slowly shifted color I didn't even mean to but I "teleported" behind him and kicked him away from naruto the ninja to My sight changed back to normal as I kakashi-sensai appeared taking out the other ninja.

Kakashi:hi.

Y/n:kakashi-sensai, YOUR ALIVE!!

Sakura:but how we saw you get-

Naruto:Kakashi-Sensai used the replacement jutsu.

Kakashi:Sorry I didn't step in earlier naruto I didn't mean for you to get hurt, I just didn't think you'd freeze up like that. Sasuke good job very smooth. You too y/n.

Sasuke:your not hurt are you scaredy cat.

Naruto:grr... Sasuke.

Kakashi:naruto, stand still these ninja have poison in their claws. We have yo remove it quickly. It's in your blood you'll have to open the wound to remove it. Oh and Mr Tazuna-

Tazuna:yeah.

Kakashi:we need to talk.

He tied up the ninja

They are Chunin from the Village hidden in the mist, they're specialty is relentless attack they keep fighting no matter the sacrifice.

H.M.Chunin:How did yiu know about our attack?

Kakashi:a puddle on a clear day when it hasn't rained for weeks.

Tazuna in that case why'd you leave it for the genin to dod the fighting?