Episode 2

Ali POV

I woke up after my nap and decided to watch some TV. I went down the stairs and realised that I forgot to switch off the TV. Shoot! Dad will be mad if he sees the electricity bill later!

Well I'm gonna watch it anyway, so I sit on the couch with Comot and change the channels but nothing can get my attention so I keep switching channels until the news interrupted all the TV programs...

After I watch the news, I switch off the TV instantly. Well that's scary. Even Comot jumped off the couch and hide under the table when we saw the news guy got pounce and-I don't wanna think about it anymore!

Suddenly, a guy broke into the house with blood on his face and horrifying growl at me. The only thing I got in mind was to run and i ran into my room and locking it but the "thing" bashed half way through it . I was desperate and took my foldable scooter and hit it numerous times but it's still alive?

Ugh! WHY... WON'T....YOU....JUST...DIE!!!
As I shout and hit it at the same time.

Finally... And Stay dead! After a bejilion times hiting the "thing"

A lot of blood stained my clothes and face and not to mention the room of course.

Ali POV End

No One POV

After Ali manage to kill the Zeron he pushed it out of the way left his room. He went outside to check the situation but luck wasn't on his side when more Zerons are outside the house.

The Zerons notice him immedietly chase him but gun shots are heard and one by one the Zerons are dead. Ali was relieved and happier to see his dad. Yup his dad that shot those Zerons.

Author note The zombies in this story will be called Zerons.

Dad! Ali hugged Dr.Ghazali tightly as he's happy to see his father alive.

What's happening ? The pre-teen asked. I'll explain later but right now we need to go!

As more Zerons started approaching them. Dr.G with his Colt Python revolver shot the Zerons right in the head.

In the car

In the car

Umm, dad why are using a metal bullet gun I thought people don't use them anymore? Ali started to ask

Well laser weapons have no affect on these things or should I call them Zerons, they are mixed with a bit of Azurium causing the laser weapons of no affect on them. The man driving said in a simplefied explanation.

Ohh, and how do you have it ? Ali asked again.

I had it since I work as a pioneer of Cyberaya. Dr.G replied.

So, where are we going ? Ali still does not know where is his dad taking him. To Gamma Tower we'll be flying away from here, it's not safe ... Ahh we're here .

Come quick . His father said.

On the Gamma Tower rooftop

Ali, Dr.G,Dr.Tong and Dr.Mala aborted the chopper and took off to the sky

Ali was enjoying the view when the pilot asked Dr.G about the destination but he just replied:where there's somewhere safe then we'll. Then the pilot just nodded.

After about 20 minutes in the sky the radar is making a loud beeping sound indicating it has detected something. What's the problem Dr.Tong asked. There's a missile heading towards us we!

What!!?? Ali gasped

Well,do something! Dr.Mala yelled at the pilot. We can't! Brace for impact!!

Then a explosion occured at the choppers tail causing the chopper to spin out of control and crashed to the ground.

============================

The second episode is here. I hope you'll enjoy. I posted it early😅

#StayInStaySafe