Episode 4

12 months later

Two young teens are walking in the woods carefully so they won't attract the "things".

So it's been a year this happened the shorter one seems to be holding a sniper rifle in his hands as he started a conversation with the bit taller and bigger body teen as he wields a shotgun that slings at the back of the said bigger boy.

Yeah it is ,I kinda miss the world before this one where all the Zurs happen. Said the taller boy who's name was Shaun. I know and I'm sorry that Syed didn't make it. Said the shorter one named Ali. It's been six months since you,Mia and Viktor came to us with more weapons and a sweet armored Humvee. Ali continued.

Author note:Zerons will be replaced with Zurs as it makes more sense and sounds less stupid 😅.

Yeah I'm-. Shaun got cut when they heard the sound of bushes rustling. Shh , I think there's something over there as Ali whispered and pointing the bushes at the same time.

Then came a small animal with long ears and hopped out of the bushes. Ali aims his Mosin Nagant sniper rifle towards it...

Should I shoot it ? He asked not sure to pull the trigger

Should I shoot it ? He asked not sure to pull the trigger . I think you shouldn't. It's too small and it's not worth the risk. Shaun said.

Yeah you're right. As Ali lowered his gun. Let's head back. Ali continued.

Come on, let's go ,you're dad would be worried . Shaun stated.

At the museum

Ali POV

Me and Shaun just got back from hunting so we went back to our secured little home at an abandoned infantry museum.

Dad, we're back! I said with Shaun walkin behind me.
Oh you boys got anything ? He asked . Sorry there's nothing just small rabbits. Shaun said with a little hint of disappointment.

Nah, that's fine as long as you're safe Mala said with Brian nodding.

That's right ,as long as you're safe I'm okey. My dad said. Thanks dad I hugged him as he return the hug.

As we let go, I went to see my best friend, Viktor Ong who's helping Dr.Tong with the rain catcher and filtering unit.

So Vik, is the unit finished ? I asked hoping it is. Well actually it is almost finish just a little finishing touches to it . He said while smiling .

Oh okey. I then let him finish his work.

Ali POV End

The teen then walked towards a nearby table. He then take some tools and started to dissasemble his rifle piece by piece to clean and check it for any damages. The boy learned it from his father and his collegues on how to repair firearms. Even his father is just a engineering scientist.

Author note: I'm not sure is that a thing. Anyways....

It was a peaceful evening.

Author note: Sorry for not updating. Got a little busy.

Pls Vote&Comment.