Episode 9

During the surprise attack made by the unknown people , the members of M.A.H.R.F were caught-off guard giving Ali the chance to escape but his leg was caught by... A Zur, the worst part is that it used to be one of his friends...

Ali: M-Moon??!!

But Moon was already one of them and wouldn't let go of his leg but Ali tried and tried but it was too late with all the M.A.H.R.F running for cover, some of them were crashing into each other making it hard for Ali to let go of his leg.

It happened too fast, Zur-Moon bit his leg causing Ali to panic immedietly kicking her-I mean it rapidly and ran off to find somewhere to hide .

After taking cover inside a turned over car, Ali look slowly pull the spot where he was bitten slowly , taking a look at the wound . It was true, he's gonna become one of them.

A few minutes later, a hand touched his shoulder. In defence , Ali spun and was ready to punch when the owner of the hand just put his hands in the air meaning his friendly. Ali didn't punch him. The older boy just smile .

Boboiboy: You're Ali right ?

Ali: How did you know my name ?

Oh I'll tell you on the way now come on.

Ali: Okey ?

The two walked for a while being greeted by four others.

Yaya: Where were you ?

Ying: Yeah, we were worried especially Yaya here. ( grins )

Yaya: Wh-what ? ( blush )

Gopal: Whatever, I'm the best when it comes to shooting ! ( bragging )

Fang: But you're weak when it comes to close combact, I have double-barrelled shotgun . Light and easy to carry . ( bragging )

Ying: Stop it you guys . Especially you Fang.

Yaya: Listen to your girlfriend Fang ( snickering )

Fang/Ying: He's/She's not my boyfriend/girlfriend !! ( talking at rhe same time )

Gopal: Mmppff- HAHHAHAHA!!!

Boboiboy: Alright, that's enough. Now let's get Ali to safety.

Ali: So why and how do you guys know I'm here ?

Fang: We can't talk here. Let's go.

Everyone Else: Alright.

When they were about to walk away , they were stopped by Alicia and the other M.A.H.R.F members.

Alicia: You not going anywhere ! ( aiming at Ali with Colt 1911 pistol )

Fang was about to use his shotgun but Ali put his hand up indicating he'll do the talking.

Ali took four steps forward while the enemies aim there weapons at him he just started to talk...

Ali: Come on , shoot me

Ali take his Alicia's hand and put the l hand-held pistol at his forehead.

Ali: Come on ! Pull the DAMN trigger !

Alicia couldn't do it and she just dropped the gun sitting and the ground shredding tears as she cried miserably . Some of her team members were mad and was about to apen fire when Alicia...

Alicia: Let them leave. ( still crying )

Rudy: bu--

Alicia: Let them leave !

Chris: Come on , let's get the hell out of here.

Ali: Oh and Chris ?

Chris: What the hell you want now ?

Ali: My rifle please ?

Ali pointed a Mosin Nagant sniper rifle in Chris's hand that has a letter "A" carved on the buttstock.

Chris: Ugh, fine .

He tossed the rifle to Ali who coaught it perfectly. After that they left.

Ali: now let's go.

After along walk in the forest they arrived at their destination.
A helicopter with "KEBENARAN" painted on the sides .

============================
Author: Guess who's the owner of that chopper !!
============================

Boboiboy: We'll fly to our base. Your dad is waiting for you .

Ali: What !?

Author note: Stay tune to the next episode and what does Boboiboy mean by "your dad is waiting for you" ?

Don't forget to Vote&Comment !!

Peace✌