Episode 7

After a few hours of being uncounsciouns

Ali POV

I just open my eyes only to be greeted with darkness of a room with only a small lamp as source of light for the relatively small room. Well looks like they lock me up here for interrogation I guess , I said to myself.

It's odd that they didn't put cuffs or any restraints on me. Usually people will put restraints on prisoners.

Ali POV End

Author note: For POV's I don't use diologue form because I'm not use to writing diologues in POV's.

After about 15 minutes of waiting someone to ask him questions finally someone entered. To Ali's surprise, it's someone Ali didn't expect to come in first. Yup, it's the "hedge hog inviso: Rudy.

Ali: huh, I didn't expect you to come in first. (smirking in a mocking way)

Rudy: SHUT THE HELL UP!!! You better start talking or I'll--

Ali: Or what ? Your gonna kill me ? Come one BASTARD do it! Kill me ! ( starts to pick a fight )

Rudy: Don't make me ! Now tell me where they're heading ?

Ali: If I knew I wouldn't tell you !

Rudy: You useless--

When Rudy was about to hit Ali, Fit came in and stopped him. He told Rudy to leave let him do the talking.

Rudy: You're lucky, next time I won't let you go ! ( glares at Ali and leaves )

Fit: Look Ali , just tell where is your father and the others. You won't be in any harm

Ali: Not in a million years ! Your just bark no bite. You couldn't even get Abang Bear to tell anything when you interrogated him. ( makes a mocking smile )

Fit: That's just it kid ! No more Mr.Nice Guy !!

Fit grabbed Ali by the neck and slammed him against the brick wall. He's really pissed. Ali isn't surprise and was still mockimg him until Fit just gave up and left the room in a bad mood.

Ali: Huh, still same old Fit, bark but no bite . Wonder who's next ?
Maybe Alicia, since she'll be the last one to interrogate me.

Ali was right, a few minutes later the mentioned girl appeared and entered the room and sit in front of Ali. It was quiet until Ali broke the silents .

Ali: Are you gonna start asking me or you're just gonna sit there until you grow old ? ( teases her )

Alicia: WOULD YOU STOP SAYING THAT !!!

Ali: What ? I'm just asking. ( sarcasticlly )

Alicia: You always make the stupidest choices ! You know you're suppose to report to M.A.T.A , but you just left us just like that !

Ali: Well M.A.T.A wasn't doing anything ! I left because I want to be with my family at times like these !

Alicia: But you have a GODDAMN RESPONSIBILITY !! as a future Super-Agent .

Ali: Well now it isn't called M.A.T.A right ? It is a different agency I should call terro-- Ugh !

Ali couldn't finish as Alicia punch him so hard on the cheek it's swollen because of anger.

Alicia: DON'T... YOU...DARE...CALL... MY...FAMILY...TERROIST!!!!!!
( fuming pure anger )

Ali: THAT'S ALL YOU GOT ??!!!
WHY YOU WANNA BE SO MAD WHEN YOUR SO-CALLED FAMILY NEARLY AND ACTUALLY KILLED ONE OF MY FAMILY !!!??? WITH A FREAKING MISSLE !!! HUUH !!!

Alicia fell silent as Ali yell in pure anger and hatred towards her and the organization.

It didn't end well with the interrogation. No answers well gained from it so they plan something more "extreme".

Author note: that's pretty much it for today, so enjoy. Peace✌