Episode 14 ( Finale)

The next day

Ali POV

I woke up from my sleep with Viktor next to me sleeping while having some kind of dream I guess ? Well I woke up because of him constantly muttering "Super Ultra Power Combo" in his sleep which reminded me of the game I used to play with him . Hmm, good times.

Then my dad came in to told us to get ready. It me a while but Viktor did wake up . I said this to wake him up: Viktor, you're late for your wedding with Mia !

Then he jolted up , awake . He gave me a confused look and I laugh at him . Mia was there too and she blushed upon hearing the word "wedding".

Ali POV End

Viktor got so embarrased that he couldn't say anything . Mia could only cover her face .

Ali: HAHAHA !!! You should look at your faces , it's priceless !

Viktor: Well, at least I have a girlfriend !

Mia: Finally, you admit me as your girlfriend.

Ali: Come one let's go ! we have a lab to find.

Later, they started to pack up whatever they can get from the garage and started to head out , Ghazali was waiting for them.

Ghazali: Let's move .

A,V,M: Alright.

They started to walk for a few hours until they came across a horde of Zurs .

Ali: Well, this is just great !

Viktor: Shush, I think I heard something !

A slightly low pitch horn from the other side of the horde but it was faint and hardly can be heard. It sounded like a crash had happened .

Ali: should we check it out ?

Ghazali: Hmm, I'm not quite sure

Mia: There could be someone that needed help , maybe we should .

Ghazali: Fine , Ali and Viktor will go but be careful especially you Viktor.

Ali and Viktor just nodded and slowly they sneak past the horde, it took a while but they did it. They saw a turned over 4x4 but it's too far away . Ali who luckily still has his Mosin Nagant sniper rifle and used the scope to check the 4x4 . Ali looked through the scope and took a closer view of the vehicle, I was upside down and a lot of blood spilled out of it , before he looked else where he saw a man crawled half way out and was immedietly grabbed and he disappeared behind the 4x4, a lot of blood gushed out and spilled on the ground.

Ali couldn't look at it anymore, before he could take his eye off the scope , he saw a young boy fending off a Zur that's two times bigger than him with only a screw driver, with instinct Ali pulled the trigger and the Zur was dead . The gunshot however caused the nearby Zurs to chase them including Mia and Ghazali. They all ran pass the horde and got to the boy who's holding a screw driver, the boy reconized Ghazali and Ali , the boy hugged them both , they broke the hug after. . .

Ali: Umm, who are you ?

?: I can't believe I finally found you two ! Oh I'm Danish.

Author note: Remember  Danish ?

Ghazali: Danish ??!! I thought you're gone !

Ali: Wait Danish ? As in Aunt Faye's son ?!

Danish: Yes, after Mom died, she told me to find you guys.

Mia: Who are the guys in the Humvee ?

Danish: I don't really don't know they are just some strangers.

Viktor: Well, let's keep going then !

They all walked for a while until they saw a small town, the town's roads were blocked with heavy objects . Ali used his sniper again and checked for anything that can be a threat to them but he only saw dead soldiers and abandoned vehicles blocking the streets .

Ali: Looks like this place is empty.

Ghazali: Well, we need a new transport so-

Suddenly, a small horde of Zurs appeared and devided them to two small groups, First group was Ali and Ghazali while the second group was Mia, Viktor and Danish.

Ali: Hey Vik ! Take care of Danish alright !!?

Viktor: Sure, we'll meet after !

The Zurs are getting close, they separated and being chased by the Zurs. Not long until Ali and his father were surrounded by the horde and the worst thing happened, a Zur charged at Ghazali pinning him down at the same time he dropped his revolver far from him. Ali who was also surrounded , started to panic and swing the crowbar in his hand around shove off the Zurs.

Ghazali is struggling to break free from the Zur grabbing him but he couldn't get it off , instantly he got bit right at the neck. He yelped 'cause of the pain , Ali smashed his crowbar right at the face of the Zur brutaly kiling it. Ali pulled his father into a closed off building and closed the entrance door. He immedietly checked his father who's now weak to even stand up .

Ali couldn't believe what he saw, a bite mark at his father's neck. His father could only sigh and say . . .

Ghazali: Here, take this gun, ( gives gun ) you need to shoot me . . . Ugh

Ali: I-I can't ! I- I don't wanna lose you ! ( sobbing )

Ghazali: You need to , If I'm gone . . . That ... doesn't mean I'm gone forever.

Ali: What ? I-I don't get it !? ( still sobbing )

Ghazali: Me and your mother will ...always be... in your heart .

Ali: O-okey, ( wipe tears ) I'll do it for you .

Ali is now holding the revolver at his father, who looks very pale and dying . Ali took a dead breath and  . . .

BANG

============================

Looks like it is the end for the first season of
Rise Of The Dead Azurium !

I'll continue the next season in Season 2 : The Mended Bond

Don't Forget to Vote&Comment !

Peace ✌