Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Breanne lay in Zandro's arms feeling completely and utterly relaxed her mind free of all worries and concerns. A rare state that she could not ever find even with the help of yoga or meditation, she'd given up on the latter two very quickly. She smiled to herself enjoying the moment. She nuzzled her face closer into his chest; his relaxed muscles cushioning her face. Even without experience she'd sensed that Zandro had enjoyed their love making as much as she had. She felt sexy and desired lying naked in his arms and casually ran her hands over his body as though she had done this a thousand times before.

Zandro was still trying to piece the fragments of his mind together. Never had a woman taken him over the edge as completely and thoroughly as Breanne had. With her warm breath on his chest and her hands setting fire to his skin he felt the stirrings of a new arousal.

"Umm, Zandro, I need to get up and go to the bathroom," not the sexiest line but Breanne needed to pee and she could feel Zandro's body begin to stir. It would be best to do this now rather than at a more inconvenient moment. The tricky question was getting to the bathroom. The glaring and obvious solution was that she would strut her stuff naked across to the en-suite.

"Hurry back," he groaned into her ear. "I am ready again for you Cara," and that was all it took for Breanne to slip out of the sheets and race over to the bathroom.

Zandro watched her dart across the room his gaze drawn to the lush curve of her sexy behind. His mind still filled with images of their passionate love making. He glanced at the empty space beside him waiting impatiently for her to return and clenched his fists.

Breanne quickly did her business and washed her hands. She took a look at herself in the mirror anticipating the look of a sexy woman who'd been thoroughly loved. It wasn't quite the image that greeted her. Her make-up smudged, her cheeks flushed and her hair definitely more matted than sexily tousled. She didn't care though. Right now she felt amazing. Zandro had introduced her into woman hood and she felt like a million dollars. Breanne towelled her hands off and walked out of the en-suite. Zandro was up and pacing the room, dressed.

"How could you not have told me," he practically yelled the accusation at her whilst his hand gestured towards the bed.

Breanne's gaze darted from the bed to Zandro's icy glare. Standing there naked in front of him whilst he was dressed Breanne felt her confidence dip. Maybe she should have been forthcoming with the information, however, it certainly didn't feel like an easy conversation to have and given the explicit conversations they had been having she had felt a bit of a fraud bringing it up. Why should she have to explain herself anyway? He certainly hadn't felt obligated to give her a rundown on every woman he had bedded.

Breanne faced him and did not allow her gaze to waiver. "What is the big deal here? I don't see why I needed to give you a rundown on my sexual history. We are both consenting adults and if I decided that this was something that I wanted to do then that is my concern, not yours," Breanne pointed her finger at him.

"Did you not think that I may have wanted to protect you and take it slow? Or how it would make me feel to have treated you as though you were a woman with experience?"

"Actually the thought did not cross my mind," she blatantly lied. "Once again Zandro if you had spent time actually trying to get to know me instead of just trying to get me into bed then maybe you would have been privy to this information," crossing her arms she stood defiantly in front of him. She refused to allow him to see just how shaken she was from this conversation. What on earth was wrong with the man? If he was worried about hurting her then he was doing an appalling job of showing it. Their love making had been wonderful, a moment in time that Breanne would always cherish. This cruel aftermath was another story altogether. Breanne wasn't sure she would ever be able to think of one without the intrusion and humiliation of the other.