Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Breanne woke up with the warmth of a strong protective arm wrapped around her arm and breast. She had never before spent an entire night with a man, obviously as she had never before made love with anyone other than Zandro. There was a nice feeling of security and belonging being held so close to another. Breanne tried not to become restless. She wanted to enjoy the moment and keep the feelings locked in her mind.

Zandro instantly felt the moment Breanne woke up. His body tuned in to hers. He felt the change, the slight tensing and the difference in her breathing cycle and he noticed her trying not to move a muscle. Knowing that she was awake he was certainly not able to control the change in his physiology. His erection grew hard fast and pressed into the side of a soft lush hip. He began to stroke her breast with lazy movements waiting for her to respond.

Breanne felt moisture pool between her legs the instant he grew hard against her. He was definitely awake and ready to play. The man was insatiable and she was sure that there could be no better lover out there. Certainly no better to have been her first and she wondered if he would be her only. Oh dear where did that thought come from. Zandro was by all accounts a well-known commitment-phobe.  She would do well to come back to earth and remember what she was getting herself into. Zandro was to be an experience for most likely the short term and really she had not lived life yet. What sane woman slept with only one man and thought that he would be the only man she would ever be with. Breanne had much to learn about the world, men and most importantly about herself. Already here she was overseas experiencing a new culture and way of life. She mentally told herself not to become a clingy romantic and to get ready for the start of her adventurous life. With the moment back in context Breanne engaged wholeheartedly in their love-making.

Again they showered together and afterwards sat in the kitchen to a light breakfast before the start of their work day. "Breanne, now that you have spent the night in my bed I think we should have a chat about exactly what this means," Zandro sounded harsher than he intended but it was important that he get his message across without any misunderstanding.

"Wow, it sound like you are going to make more out of this than what it was. I hope you are not going to get all serious on me Zandro?" Having already mentally prepared herself Breanne was in a good position to combat what she already knew was coming. It was like taking control on a customer complaint call. Even though she knew what she had to do, even though she knew that this was Zandro about to ensure there were no attachment issues about to happen, well it left her a little cold. The feeling of rejection whether wanted or unwanted was never an easy pill to swallow.

"Zandro if you don't mind I'll just step in first here. What we have here is simply us enjoying an adult relationship, appeasing our feelings of lust. No more and no less and quite honestly I am more than happy with things just the way they are; if you aren't then please say so and we can resume our professional relationship minus the um, perks."

Zandro's brow furrowed and he simply agreed with her. The conversation was over and moments later they were on their way to work. Breanne enjoyed the puzzled look on Zandro's face. She was sure that he had not expected her reaction and to be honest it felt good to be in control of the situation. It was obvious that Zandro was used to being the one who was empowered.

On the way into the office Zandro ran over the conversation again in his head. He had to admit it was a first and a different experience than what he was used to. Well let's face it none of the women he regularly dated would ever have opted to come out and say that they did not want a permanent relationship, that they were only looking for a sexual fling. He was used to women who played games who pretended. They were either interested in his money or interested in securing his money long term by hooking him into marriage.