Author's Note

Yes. This is no joke. This is the end of the 4th book of The Big BS Series. Tara's Tall Tales has reached its end with only 12 chapters. I know, the ending seems to be rather abrupt, but this story was supposed to be a shorter one. With some chapters exceeding 1500 words, this story is definitely longer than A Colt and Bibi Story despite the same amount of chapters.

I've already warned you readers that there's gonna be "drama" and more blood in these books (especially during The Masquerade Brawl), for the series is SOON coming to the end. The story's gonna end in December 2019, with the 2020 storyline being held in a different series.

And I was supposed to finish the series before June but schoolwork is getting in my way a lot, along with all my other fanfics (halp I have too many ideas), so this story took a whopping THREE MONTHS (longest duration for my BS fanfics), and the series end may or may not be postponed to the start of July or something.

I've gotta admit, I have took too much time to do schoolwork in the past few months, which was one of the main things that crazily limited the amount of time that I had to do stories (and even now in quarantine I have too much homework). Another reason was that my dad confiscated my tablet for more than a month.....

Anyway, I just want to thank all of you who are still reading this book, even if it's taking me forever to update. I promise that if possible, I'll in the very least post updates every 5 days or so. Yes, including the Idv fanfics. (this is gonna hurt-)

If you're wondering whether or not would this book end at the same time as Forgotten Core, I am sorry to say that even though that was my original plan, the Brawl Stars X Identity V fanfic is taking way too long. You've seen how Her Dad is Hell Ember affected the ending time of The Masquerade Brawl; I didn't want that to happen again.

So, in conclusion, I have a few things that I want to say:
-For those of you who haven't checked it yet, Brawlloween Horrors is now out! Remember to check it out! :D
-The ending of 3T after 3 months. Yes. 3 months. (I'm almost insane now-)
-HackerPro666 published a new book called The Spirits Are Calling My Name. (jk it's not all that new I'm just helping him to get attention XD) 
-Thank you all once again for reading my book. I am literally grateful beyond words. (Like literally. If I try to express it I'd die because it'll take forever)

Sayonara everyone, and have a good day/night!

The history of this book: 23rd of January 2020 - 20th of April 2020