Chapter 3 : The distribution

"Ravenclaw!"

Pdv Remus:

The Ravenclaw table applauds Snow, who went to sit down with a smile on her face.I didn't have time to think any longer, after two more students, I was called.

"Remus Lupin"

I went to sit on the stool, and then the professor put the hat on my head.

"I see, I see... It hasn't always been easy, there's a great courage, but also a great intelligence... I can see that. Gryffindor!"

I went to sit at the Gryffindor's table, I was quite happy to be in this house.The next name was...

Pdv William:

"William Kovalski"

I walked to the stool, the hat was placed on my head.

"A half-blood... Whose mother betrayed and repented... An ability to listen yes, and a desire to make people happy, a boldness and character driven by that empathy... Yes, I know where you'd be best."

"Hufflepuff !"

I went to the Hufflepuff table, happy with my distribution.

Then McGonagal announced

"Marie Jefferson."

No sooner had he put the hat on his head than he announced Hufflepuff.

Our table applauds the newcomer.

Then it was the turn of

"Sirius Black"

Pdv Sirius:

I went on the seat, a little stressed. I wanted to be anywhere but not at Slytherin.

"A black guy! An ambition worthy of a Slytherin, but a mind and heart like a lion-- I know, I know, I know.

"Gryffindor!"

It was the best thing that ever happened to me, but mother and my crazy cousin hate this house, it's perfect! Now we just have to hope that everyone else is nice. There's already Remus in that house.

Pdv Lily:

"Lily Evans"

I walk towards the professor and look at Severus. I really hope to be in the same house with him...

No sooner had the hat been placed upon my head than he announced...

"Gryffindor"

Let's just hope Severus is there too.After at least 10 more people, Severus was called.

Pdv Severus:

I wish I was in Gryffindor to stay with Lily. But as I was moving towards that choice, I realized that it wouldn't be possible.

I'm not the kind of person who can go to Gryffindor.

I'm not the kind of person who can stay with a girl as perfect as Lilly Evans.

And that's what the Chosen Sorting Hat certified by screaming...

"Slytherin !"

Pdv James:

"James Potter !"

At last! I was the last one called! I took a determined step towards that hat. I'll be at Gryffindor, that's for sure... At least I hope it is...

"Gryffindor!"

The hat hadn't even been placed on my head that he'd said exactly what I wanted to hear.

I sat down with Sirius, Remus, and Peter, who was about to leave just before me.

I don't know why, but I have a feeling our schooling is going to be eventful.