Chapter 4 : Her Secret Hiding Place?

Pdv Remus :

It's already been two weeks since we arrived at Hogwarts, and I didn't really expect to make friends with Jams and Sirius and Peter, let alone all the crap we've been doing. But I have to admit, it's fun.

Looking at our schedule, I noticed that the teachers had avoided putting the Serpentars with the Gryffindors; we had 5 classes in common against 10 with the Serdaigles and 10 with the Poofs.

------------------------------------

As much as I enjoyed the history of magic classes, this one was the most soporific one Professor Binns ever gave us! We were all relieved when the bell rang. I was coming out of class when I heard Professor Binns' voice calling out to me. Had he guessed it was us from last week's stink bombs?

So I went back into the room, apprehensive about detention.

Only, the teacher handed me a history book of magic and said, "Mrs. Dragonball forgot her book, if I remember correctly, you have a free hour after my class. Please take it back to her."

I nodded and took the book. He hadn't guessed anything.

I walked out of class, James, Sirius and Peter were waiting for me.

"Did we get caught?" Peter asked quietly.

- He just asked me to give his book back to Blanche, she apparently forgot it.

- And do you have any idea where she might be?" Sirius asked. Because the only one who can locate her 60% of the time, which is already a feat, is William.

- Maybe this is a vicious way to punish us!" James laughed.

- Anyway, I've got an hour to find her before spell class... Did you see which way she went?" I sighed, suspecting that she would once again be almost impossible to find, as she is every time we look for her.

- I think she went that way," James pointed to the west wing."

I'm off on my impossible mission.