Chapter 1: Hikaru Novachrono

Hikaru Novachrono  (The picture at the top is what she looks like) (I do not own this picture) 

Appearance: Long Golden blonde hair, purple eyes, 5'6 ft (170 cm)

Age: 26 (When she comes back to Clover Kingdom) 

Magic:  Celestial Magic (Allows her to call out spirits and use their power. ) 

Childhood Friends: Fuegoleon and Nozel (Hikaru is younger than both of them by a couple years, I believe Fuegoleon is 30 and Nozel is 29.)

Siblings: Julius 

(A/N: Sorry if I forgot any descriptions)  

Chapter 1: 

Hikaru POV

Childhood: 10 years old

Clashes of magic can be heard in the distance.  Foot steps are drowned out by the fight and I as get closer I can see them.  I finally reach the my destination and met with a bright flames.  As I open my eyes again I see my two childhood friends Fuegoleon and Nozel.  

I sigh, at the sight of them fighting once again.  "I see that their at it, once again" Pix sighs out as she flies around me.  "Yeah it seems so.  I wish they could wait and fight me too." I pout and puff out my cheeks.  I stand their watching their fight talking to pix (my fairy spirit friend) until there is a winner.  

Moments later

'huff' 'huff'  from both boys can be heard as they stand there out of breath. 

"I won this time Nozel." Fuegoleon sighs out.  

"I'll win next time.  Don't think highly of yourself, just because you won this time." Nozel retorts back. 

"Your still to young Hikaru, what happens if you were to get hurt" they both reply at the same time.  

"I'll be fine, even if I did get hurt I wouldn't blame you.  Plus I know if I did, you guys would heal me and take care of me!" I smile back.  Their faces are dusted with some red, but I brush it off thinking that they are hot from fighting.  "So what do you guys want to do today??" I ask.  They both look at each other and take one of my hands.  Once they grabbed my hands they ran pulling me along with them.  "Wahh! Guys where are we going?!"  I ask.  "You'll see, just wait until we get there" they say.  

They finally stop and I close my eyes as a light shines on my face.  I open my eyes and gasp at the sight.  The sunset, the reamining light shines across the garden, where a warm breeze blows moving my hair along with it.  The breeze moves the plants and flowers in which they sway.  Displaying the beauty of the garden and the two boys standing in front of me.  They turn around and grasp my hand once again, but this time kneeling down on one knee.  

"I will become Magic King and stand to protect this kingdom.  Will you stand with me?" With this they  declaring their vow sealing the promise between the 3 of us with a kiss on my hand.  They look up at me and a smile spreads across my face with a ting of redness.  I bend down and place a kiss on their cheeks this time.  "Of course my princes.  If you so wish, I will stand by your sides."  The wind blows again blowing my hair as I look tenderly at the two boys in front of me .

~~~~

6 years later 

"Julius I finally found you!  I got word from the Captain that we have mission, its to the east by the seas.  Besides where have you been, brother?!"  I say as I'm jogging up to my brother.  

"Now. Now.  My little sister there's no reason for you to be upset. I was just getting ready." Julius replys coolly.  I look at him and raise my brow.  "Hmm. Yeah I don't think so.  I bet you just went to town and was messing around again." I shot back.  He's now sweating signalling that I got it right.  "Well since your back lets go." 

We leave HQ(headquarters) and head towards the east to finish our mission.  

Time Skip~ 

We finished our mission and now walking in town looking at shops.  Julius runs off somewhere and now I'm stuck trying to find him. 

Moments later, I finally see him in the distance seeing him talk to a boy that looks around my age.  As I get closer I can hear my magic crazed brother ask him questions about his magic.  "What magic do you have?! Where are you from? Are you from this area?  Your magic is so cool? Can I see your grimoire?"  I'm finally standing behind him and smack his head.  "What have I told you about running off like that!  We have to leave soon."  I say and he whines in response.  

I look over at the boy Julius was talking to.  "I'm sorry about him.  I hope he didn't disturb you to much."  I say as I look at this boy with spiky black hair and white tank top.  "Its fine, this old man didn't bother me to much." he responds back.                

Julius now stands back straight and looks at the boy again.  "My name is Julius Novachrono and I'm a magic knight.  You have strong and unique magic.  You should come and join the magic knights.  We would love to have another strong magic knight." 

I sigh after hearing this.  I look back at the boy again.  "My name is Hikaru Novachrono, I'm his little sister.  Also a magic knight.  If you are interested in joining the magic knights, come to the stadium in the Royal Capital."  

He looks at both of us and sighs.  "My name is Yami Sukehiro.  I don't know about being a magic knight but I'll think about it."  the boys replies.  I bow and say "Well I hope to see you again Yami."  I smile at him while dragging Julius away from the boy.  

______________________________________________________

A/N 

Edit: Hey guys! I just came out with a new book (my second story!)  Please go check it out.  Its called "In world known as Haikyuu."  To find it just check out my profile.  Please read it!  Thank you.

Thank you guys for reading this is my first story.  

Please comment down and tell me what characters you would like to see Hikaru to be paired up with!