Chapter 23: Underwater Temple Part 3

3rd Person POV

As the Black Bull knights take in their surroundings they soon are meet with their oppenents who make their appearance. Meanwhile, in another room a certain old geezer is sitting watching the magic knights from a room along with a certain Magic Captain.  There the two the men sit down and converse while drinking. 

"Man old man, you sure do know how to play games."  A certain smoker comments to the old man.  The geezer replys with "This old geezer knows  thing or too!"  Followed along with laughter from two useless men at the moment. 

While our protagonist walks around trying to find her fellow magic knights only to be wandering looking for someone.  

Hikaru POV

I walk around the underwater temple wringing my clothes from the water that I was soaked with earlier.  I sigh out being cold and wet.  I continue walking around for at least 15 minutes taking in my surroundings and taking note if I have to walk back.  "Man, how big is this place?"  I say to myself.  

"This temple is pretty big if I do say so myself."  I hear a voice speak up and turn to look at them.  I cock my eyebrow.  "Oh are you going to challenge me and take me on?"  I ask almost teasingly wanting to beat somebody in place of that perverted old man.  I smile at my opponent innocently.

This person laughs "Oh cocky are we?  We'll see how cocky you are when I'm through with yah princess."  this fish person says smuggling.  I smirk, "Yes we shall see."  I say looking up to where I know they are watching.    

With that they open up their grimoire and cast a spell sending it in my direction.  I easily evade it and take out my grimoire saying "Hey underwater priest! You see he attacked me first, so I shall make my move!"  With that I cast a spell "Wind spirit magic: Wind cyclone!"  I tend multiple cyclones in his direction following him.  

He sadly was not able to evade any of them and getting sucked and spit out sending him unconscious.  I look down at my opponent. "Well I guess someone underestimated me~ I guess I wasn't very cocky at all~"  I say teasingly looking up. 

I soon left that area and moved on.  'I wonder how the rest are doing?'  My mind drifts off and I smile 'They'll be just fine.'  

I soon feel stronger mana than the one I just fought.  I turn my head in that direction and slowly feel similar mana as well.  'They're in that direction!'  I change my course of direction and turn the other way sprinting in the direction where I felt stronger magic.  

I make my way through another room seeing a defeated temple fighter.  I speed my way through and come to the end of the hall where I see flashing magic spells of blue and red.  Once I get a good look at the fighter I yell "Luck! Magma!"  

I rush forward as the two catch up on their breathes.  I look forward at the underwater mage and speak up "You wouldn't mind letting me fight as well?"  I say while getting into a stance.  He looks at me from behind his mask.  "I couldn't care less.  I'll fight you when I'm done with these two, putting them out of their misery."  He says.

He flips through his grimoire "Water creation magic: Poseidon's Hammer!" the spell starts to emerge then a stronger magic bursts though.   Hitting the underwater temple mage sending him flying into the wall.  My eyes widen and my body trembles a bit and I smile just a bit. 'The hell...Is this the eye of midnight sun?!'  I think to myself. 

Just as the impact occurred the entire underwater temple shook and stopped the fights that were currently happening with Asta and Noelle.  They and their opponents looked up and stopped their fighting with one thing on their minds "What was that?!"