Chapter 16: Clover Under attack

Hikaru POV

After leaving Golden Dawn's HQ, I headed towards the royal capital where the Magic Knight Headquarters were.  The ceremony is going to start in 10 minutes.  I rushed my way over. 

I landed and put the broom to the side and made my way over to the ceremony room.  'By now, Julius should have already met the newbies and be at the ceremony room'  I walk down the halls and find Julius leaving the room.  

I walk up to him "Hey Julius, where are you going?  Did the ceremony end already?"  I asked him.  He nodded "Yes, I just finished, they are going to eat and have a conversation."  he responds back to me.  

"Ahh I see.  Where's Lance?"  I ask him again.  He smiles "He's inside with the rest of the knights, since you were coming I figured it would be best. If you have other plans and can't look after him call Marx and he'll look after him. Since, I have some matters to take of right now."  I nod my head in understatement. 

On the outside I looked calm and collected when Julius said that but inside I was freaking out.  'What?!  I know that Fuego and Nozel are there but  the other nobles!'  

As Julius walked away I called out and asked him one more question "Wait Julius.  Do they know who he is?"  I asked warily.  I sweatdropped waiting for his answer.  He smiled warmly.  "I left the introduction for you.  All I told them was to be nice to him and look out for him until his guardian comes."  I sigh.  "Thanks Julius."

With that he left and I made my way to the door.  Outside of the door I could hear Asta yelling and a fight breaking out.  I sigh 'Wasn't this supposed to be a awarding ceremony.  I thought it would be peaceful.'

I creaked open the door and entered quietly concealing my presence.  I saw that a man from golden dawn and the silver eagles siblings were attacking Asta.  While Noelle was dripping water a bit, seeing this happen I could assume what happened.  I looked around the room looking for Lance and saw him standing in the corner next to Charlotte and her member. 

I walked over and Charlotte turned her head and noticed me.  Her eyes widened and was about to say something when Nozel walk up towards Asta and his group cutting off Solid.  I sweatdropped at what was going to happen.  

Fuegoleon walked up to Nozel and spoke "Lord Julius has allowed that boy to be here."  Nozel continued to look at him.  "I never heard of such nonsense coming out of a royals mouth."  he comments back.  

"What?"  Fuego replys.  "How I am, an eagle that soars the sky, supposed to give credit to those bugs that crawl on the ground."  Nozel retorts back.  Soon they release their mana which flames up widely.  I sigh at their actions and look over at Charlotte, I tap her shoulder grabbing her attention.  "Hey Charlotte, it's been a while.  I would love to catch up and talk but I'll handle those two over there.  But could you, watch that boy over there for me."  I point at Lance and she nods her head in agreement.  

I walk over to to where the two are, as I'm doing so some of the magic knights notice my presence as I'm walking in front of them and see me heading to the danger zone.  Their eyes widen and mouth opens wondering who I am and giving me judgmental stares.  

I quickly place my hand on their shoulders and let my mana leak making them take notice of my presence.  "Hey you two.  It would be nice if you could stop.  Okay."  I say and smile at them but strain my voice to sound like a demand.  They quickly turn to look at me and their mana stops.  Their eyes widen and jaws drop.  Someone then decides to speak up and it's Asta, as the rest if the knights look at me with surprise.  "HIKARU-SENPAI!!!  It's nice to see you here!"  he says loudly as others just watch.