Chapter 15: Hikaru Novachrono is Back--Part 2

Hikaru POV

"Hey Will."  I said smiling at him warmly. "It's been a while... I'm back home. Miss me?"  I say.

He then smiled back at me and made his way towards me.  I tilted my head confused.  He then brought me into a hug and heard him say "You really are here..."  I smiled as I hugged him back.  I pulled away slightly.  "Yes Will.  I'm back...I'm here."  I said and grasped his face and smiled at him.  "I missed you lots!!"  I say with a grin on my face.  

I feel his face slowly get warmer and he grabs my hand holding it.  "I missed you too. Hikaru.."  he says.  

I look at him and stare into his purple eyes.  "Your eyes are still pretty as ever.  They sparkle and show such sincerity and strength."  I say, Will now takes my hands off of his face and holds them.  I see that his ears are slightly red and I giggle.  "Your still cute as ever Will."  

He laughs back.  "I see that your still as pretty and wonderful as ever."  He says and kisses the back on of hand and turns it over so he now plants a kiss on my palm.  My whole face heats up and turns into a blush.  He laughs at my reaction.  I look away from him "Ahem well anyways Will." I start trying to move on.  "The magic king wanted the newbies that went to the dungeon to go to the royal palace to meet him.  So they can report about it."  I say. 

He looks and me and nods.  "Yes, I'll send word to them"  

"Hey Will, I have to get going soon.  The award ceremony will be happening in a couple hours. You should start getting ready soon as well"  I said letting his hand go.  

"Hmm. I'm afraid I can't go to this ceremony.  I have another matter to attend to...But would you mind spending some more time with me?"  Will asks.  I smile warmly at him and nod my head.  "Sure Will."

Will heads towards the door and calls a member to relay the message to the newbies that were on the mission.  He closes the door and walks back.  

He grabs my hand and leads me to his couch.  We sit down and start talking about what happened over the years.  He talked about his duties as a magic captain and I told him about my stay in Heart Kingdom.  I also mentioned that there was someone that I wanted him to meet but told him it was a secret until he met the person which is Lance.  

William POV

I heard a person knock on the door "Come in"  I said.  I hear the person walk in and begin to talk.  "Hello Captain Vangeance I'm very sorry to be bothering you at this moment but I have a message from the Magic King." 

'This voice...it can't be.  Its been years since she was gone.' I turn around and see her.  She was wearing a black cloak that covered her body but you can see a part of her outfit which was a white dress that flowed down to her knees that had purple patterns on the hem of it.  It was cute and complemented her body.  Her hair had been down and had grown since the last time I saw her, now was at her waist.  

My eyes widened once I saw her.  She continued speaking looking straight at me. "Hey Will." Ishe said smiling at me warmly. "It's been a while... I'm back home. Miss me?" she says cutely.  

I smiled back at her glad to see her back.  I make my way over to her and hug her saying "You really are here..."  She replied back to me "Yes Will. I'm back...I'm here."  She then grasped my face which I slowly felt my face heat up.  I soon did the same to her making her blush. 

'How cute' I thought. 'She's still the same, sweet, caring,...perfect.' I thought to myself. 

'Yeah, lover boy. Why don't you tell her already?' a voice asks me.  I reply back 'She has her childhood friends which also probably have the same feelings as I do.'