Chapter 22: Underwater Temple Part 2

Hey Guys~ Here's another chapter hope you like it!  I started another book, for those who are interested in Demon Slayer go check it out!! Its called "Slayer of time" 

Hikaru POV

From down in the living quaters I hear the rest of the black bulls screaming and talking.  I giggle to myself. "Wow what a lively bunch."

A week has gone by with every moment I could see Noelle practicing her spell.  

Now tomorrow is the final day where Noelle will show her spell and take us down to the underwater temple.  I stand out on the porch and watch her practicing with Asta and a girl.  I soon spot other members walking and making their way to her.  I hum to myself.  

I soon see a huge water ball that contains a lot of mana.  I see the black bull members screaming at Noelle.  I smirk and continue watching.  

A blast of magic erupts and the magic is under control.  "My my Noelle, it seems you had it all along."   I say to myself and walk back into my room. 

The next night finally came where we stood on the beach shore. 

Noelle took out her grimoire and casted her spell "Water creation magic: Sea dragons cradle."

Her water magic enclosed and was holding us inside.  But with a small issue...Grey is making everybody cramped.  "Hey Grey can you like turn into someone smaller?"  Asta says.

'Poof' and Grey turned into Charmy.  I look at Noelle and walk over to her with Yami.  

Yami pats her head "Good job, now you just got to take us down to underwater temple."  Yami complements her.  I then put my hand on her shoulder and say "You did well, keep up the good work."  

Noelle nods her head "Got it.  Leave it to me."  With that she takes us deeper into the ocean passing a school of fish.  As we get closer to the underwater temple the mana gets stronger.   Soon Noelle points out a water tornado.  

As we pass through the magic water tornados we get jumbled and tossed around in the water barrier.  The others are screaming and panicking.  We flow with the current drawing us closer and closer to a light.  

We now enter a calm part of the ocean, where colorful fish swim around and colorful coral.  Soon we notice a magic barrier, a water barrier enclosing an area.  Yami then points at Asta "Well Asta now its your turn.  GO out there and give it a big swing."  

Asta replys with "Well you know Yami, this is my first time to the beach and you know what I learned since coming here...I can't swim."  He then turns around and scratches his head sheepishly.  I then sweatdrop, 'What's with that face Asta?'  

Yami then picks up Asta "Well then you don't need to swim."  Yami then casts some balck magic onto his hand and chucks Asta out of the magic bubble and Asta cuts through and makes a hole for us to enter.  "Thanks kid"  Yami says as we land and walk around. 

In the back I hear Magna yell "SO GLAD WE DIDN'T DIE!"  I chuckle and walk with Yami.  The rest of the black bulls catch up and we all stare at the underwater temple.  "Charmy whip us up some cotton."  I hear Yami say holding up a cupcake for Charmy. 

She quickly casts a cotton and floats us over to the underwater temple.  We land and start walking around looking at strange stone buildings which may be houses.  We continue to walk around and search for people.      

Soon we find two people.  "Look people!"  "Oh ocean folk!""Shhh they'll hear you." 

The girl with blue hair turns around and states "Wow look over there!"  Then the dude with her exclaims "Hey! Look real live people!"  Vanessa waves at them saying "Yeah I think they heard you."