Chapter 26: Ultimate Power

Previously 

"Asta! Hikaru! You saved me" Noelle says. I turn to give her a small smile. "It was mostly Asta." I say softly before turning to glance down at Asta and pat his head. "Well Asta, it seems that you and me are going to be doing this together." I say as he nods his head while getting up from his position.

"It's not over! And we are not going to and never going to!" Asta yells at Veltos. I smirk and pull out my grimoire. 'Couldn't have said that any better Asta.'

"Your right, this isn't over yet. The real despair starts now!" Veltos replys back while releasing his mana.

"Well we shall see about that." I say while releasing all of my stored magic I have to use this spell. I look towards Asta and Noelle. "I'll have your back." I say and summon my spell.

"Now let's do this shall we."

________

Hikaru POV 

A blast of light and magic came out causing Veltos' to cover his face along with Noelle and Asta as wind began to pick up.  The blinding light came out of the grimoire where a moment of light shinning through came with the strong blast of mana.    

The wind continued to spin and spread out throughout the entire room picking up dirt rocks flinging it across the room, hitting the walls.  

Magic began to flow all around me, where wind circled and light illuminated my body, where my new spell had activated.  The light and wind died down after one last blast of strong wind as my spell was displayed.  Wearing a new magic armor, neither wind, water or any armor that I have worn before. 

This was a new spell that had been added to the back of my grimoire.  A light magic spell, one where I hadn't even met a spirit to unlock this power.  However, this spell was not the light healing spell but rather a huge offense spell. 

The armor included a crown of light which glowed along with the shining armor, with a sword which eradicated sparks of light.  A large shield which I held in the other arm.   

(Image below does not belong to me)   

Asta looked at me with wide eyes and sparkled.  "Wow!! That's so cool!"  Asta yelled as Noelle was breathless.  

Veltos looked at me with wide eyes and glowered at me.  "You think with something like that can defeat me?!  Hah!  A mere human like you having such power!?  It shouldn't even belong to you!!!"  he yelled at us with clenched fists and stuck his hands out at us. 

I looked back at him with a stern look.  "We'll just have to see about that."  I say as Asta turns around to compliment Noelle with her spell and they talked to each other a bit talking about how the underwater temple girl had healed Asta a bit.