Chapter 2: Exam Training

Huuuge time skip. We are now at 10 months before the entrance exams, except there are some differences. Izuku is bullied by most for having a 'villainous' quirk. However, Bakugo is nice to him, as he dosent see quirks as evil. Yay.

  Izuku and Katsuki walked home together, the latter in a bad mood, as their other classmates had jeered at Izuku when it was revealed he applied for UA. Nobody else believed in him, as he had a 'villainous' quirk.

  "It's fine Kacchan. They just don't understand. You don't have to get so worked up about it." Izuku tried to calm his seething friend.

  Katsuki just growled in response.

  "On a lighter note, how are we going to train for these next 10 months? We'll need a tougher regeme to prepare for the entrance exams."

  Katsuki grunted. "I don't know Deku, I was thinking of beating the crap out of those extras for practice."

  "Kacchan no."

  "Kacchan yes."

  The duo walked under a bridge as a shortcut to their home. Neither noticed the slime pooling from the manhole cover behind them.

  Suddenly, the hairs on the back of Katsuki's neck rose.

  "De-"

  Izuku was grabbed by the slime villain, and submerged in its depths.

  "A skin suit, medium sized, perfect to hide in... Thanks a lot kid, you're my hero..."

  "DEKU!! LET HIM GO YOU B*****D!!"

  Izuku was struggling within the slime villain, trying to scoop the liquid away from his face.

  "FEAR NOT CITIZENS. WHY YOU ASK? BECAUSE I AM HERE!"

  The villains and boys eyes widened as the number one hero rose from the manhole.

  "TEXAS SMASH!!"

  Izuku and Katsuki were blown back by the force of the hero's punch, whole the villain was smashed to pieces by the wind pressure of the blow.

  "DEKU!"

  "YOUNG MAN!"

  Izuku could feel two hands slapping both of the sides of his face simultaneously. He opened his eyes to see two faces of concern. One was his best friend, and the other...

  "ENDEAVOUR??"

TAKE 2.

  "ALL MIGHT!!??"

  "AH, THANK GOODNESS, THOUGHT WE'D LOST YOU THERE!"

  "DEKU ARE YOU OKAY??"

  "I'm fine Kacchan.. thank you All Might!!"

  The man gave a hearty laugh. "THAT'S QUITE ALRIGHT YOUNG MAN, ONLY DOING MY JOB! BESIDES, I HAVE CAPTURED THE EVILDOER THANKS TO YOU!"

  "C-could we get your autograph sir??"

  He chuckled once again. "OF COURSE! I AM ALWAYS HAPPY TO MEET MY FANS!"

  The two boys were in awe, they were in the presence of their favourite hero.

  "Hey, All Might! We've got a question for ya!" Katsuki pushed Izuku forward, much to his dismay.

  "GO AHEAD YOUNG MAN!"

  "C-can I become a hero like you, even with a villainous quirk?"

  All might looked down at the boy more kindly now.