Chapter 8: USJ Part 1

Yesss, now we get to the juicy stuff! Enjoy the chapter!

  Aizawa stood before the class with a dejected frown on his face.

  "Today you will be doing an important activity..." He drawled.

  *What could it be? What strange event will we be going through this time??*

  "You will be choosing a class president."

  *A normal school activity!!!*

  "I don't care how you choose, just don't bother me..." With that, Aizawa crawled into his sleeping bag.

  "Me! Pick me!!"

  "I want to do it!"

  "I'm obviously the best choice!"

  "IM BETTER THAN ALL YOU EXTRAS!!"

  "We should vote on it!!"

  The rest of the class stared at Tenya.

  "Wouldn't everyone just vote for themselves?"

  "Besides, we hardly know eachother. We don't know enough to be able to vote confidently."

  "That just means whoever gets more than one is properly suited to lead the class!"

  Lazy a$$ author time skip

  In first was Tenya, with 3 votes, second was Momo with 2, everyone else got 1 except Ochako, Katsuki and Jiro.

  "I will gladly take this honour, I will do my best to fulfill my duties as class representative!!" Tenya bowed to the class with Momo beside him.

  *Who voted for me?* Izuku wondered.

  "There goes the bell.. everyone get out so I can actually sleep..."

  Most of the students scrambled to the cafeteria, but Izuku stayed behind, waving once more to his friends. Aizawa nodded to Izuku as he left for the staff room, closing the door behind him.

  Izuku packed away his things and took out his lunch, quickly devouring the contents of the sachet.

  An alarm bell started to toll, and he looked around in confusion, poking his head out of the classroom door.

  The malicious intent hit his senses like a truck. He stood dazed for a moment before hurrying down the hall and peeking round the corner. There was a man with his hood up, holding a single sheet of paper. It had the UA logo on the top.

  The strange man held a phone to his ear, with his pinkie in the air like an aristocrat would. His voice was like dragging jagged blades across glass.

  "Kurogiri.. I got it. Send me a portal..."

  With that the man hung up his phone and looked ahead. Izuku followed his gaze and watched as a purple mist appeared from thin air. The man stepped through, and with that the crushing weight disappeared from Izuku's shoulders.

  He knew two things. That man was not a teacher.

  And he was very bad news.

  To the teachers lounge!!

  Izuku stood before the door, hesitantly raising his fist to knock. The moment his knuckles touched the door, all conversation ceased from within. He waited a moment, until a small "come in!" Sounded through the door. He stepped inside to face every teacher in the school having a meeting.