Chapter 3: The Entrance Exam

You're going to see quite a few of Izuku's abilities this chapter, hope you enjoy!

  Izuku stood before the gates of UA high school, absolutely terrified of the upcoming exams.

  *What if I fail? What will I do then? What if I'm not let in because of my villainous quirk? What if-*

  "DEKU! I CAN HEAR YOUR THOUGHTS FROM HERE!!" Katsuki shouted from behind him.

  "O-oh.. sorry Kacchan.."

  "You'll be fine nerd, we don't even know what the exam will be, so there's no point worrying about it." Katsuki paused. "Anyway. I'm going in, you can stand here all you like, gazing at the damn building, I don't want to be late because of you."

  Izuku quickly raced after Katsuki, but tripped on a pebble in his path.

  *Guess I'll die.*

  After a few seconds, he realized he wasn't falling.

  "You okay? Sorry about using my quirk without asking, but it would be bad luck if you fell, right?" A feminine voice said beside him.

  Izuku flashed the girl a smile. "Thanks! That would've been pretty bad."

  The girl smiled back. "That's okay. Well, see you inside!"

  Izuku followed the girl into the building, and they walked together to the auditorium.

  Izuku sat in a seat next to Katsuki just as Present Mic came on stage.

  It's the same explanation. Iida is considerate though.

  The examinees stood outside the bus, ready for the exam starting in a couple of minutes. A few people were shooting Izuku wary glances, having seen his teeth. A tall, blue haired boy marched up to Izuku.

  "Are you alright fellow examinee? I cannot help but notice the wary states you are receiving! Are you feeling uncomfortable at all?" The boy said, making odd hand gestures.

  "A-Ah, I'm fine, thanks. It's probably just because of my quirk. See?" Izuku bared his fangs at the boy, who remained impassive.

  "That is no excuse to give a fellow competitor the could shoulder! Quirk prejudice is not good no matter the quirk!!" The boy seemed very passionate about this.

  "It's fine, really. I'm Izuku Midoriya, what's your name?"

  "I am Tenya Iida! It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance!!" There go those strange hand motions.

  "Good luck on the exam Iida."

  "You too Midoriya!!"

  The doors into the fake city opened, and all the examinees, except Tenya and Izuku, stood confused.

  "WHAAATTT? THERE ARE NO COUNTDOWNS IN A REAL BATTLE!!! LOOK AT THOSE TWO, THEYRE RACKING UP POINTS ALREADY!! GO GO GOOOOO!!!" an obnoxiously loud voice hollered from above.

  Tenya and Izuku had decided to work together to take down the large groups of robots.

  Izuku grinned at Tenya. "That's 23 points Iida!"

  Tenya smirked back, kicking a 3 pointer. "25 Midoriya!"

  Izuku sighed in mock defeat, and the duo split ways, now that the groups were gone or being dealt with, the stragglers needed to be found.

  Izuku slipped into the shadows, racing round shaded alleyways, his red eyes glowing in the darkened areas. He smashed any robots he came across, eventually taking to the skies to search from above.