Entry 7

It rained. I went outside and the skies fell down on me. That's why this notebook is crinkled. It got wet.
A boy with an umbrella came. He sat with me. He sheltered me. His name is Kim Namjoon. He knows my name. He's really tall. He's really handsome. He's warm. His hands are really warm. His hands are really soft. They feel like home. Call me crazy, but he's starting to feel like home.

[Her]
I bump into someone.

"Oh I'm sorry!" I hug the notebook to my chest tightly and look up.

It's a boy.

He is tall. He is handsome.

He stares at me.

I stare back. "Are you..." My voice trails off before I ask him.

Is this Kim Namjoon? The one I've been writing in my notebook for the past week? It says we always meet in the park. But this isn't the park. The park is still a couple blocks down the road.

The boy shoves his hands deep in his pocket. "Am I what?" He asks. His voice is light. It's filled with music.

"Are you Kim Namjoon?" I ask. Uncertain.

Kim Namjoon has eyes like a million stars. That's what I have written in my notebook.

The boy before me has eyes like dark golden honey. Sweet. Clear. Never expiring.

"You don't recognize me, do you?" He murmurs. "So it's true then."

"Should I recognize you?" I glance down at my notebook. Did I forget to write in something? Did I forget to write in someone?

A voice echoes in my head. Will you... will you... the voice fades. I don't know what it's asking. I don't know who's asking.

"No, you wouldn't," the boy sighs ever so softly.

And then he says my name.

He knows my name but I don't know his. I don't know him.

Does he know me?

The boy smiles. He doesn't have dimples. "My name is Jeon Jungkook," he says. "I've come to take you home."