420 - cscoop

inspired by it being 4/20 (happy weed day in the weed month & year <33)

where cooper and y/n go for a midnight skate
cooper x y/n
pronouns: she/her
———

!$ copur $!

y/n y/n y/n

what you want

y'know what date it
is today? ;)

the day you finally
die? :D <3

RUDE but no

awww i was really
looking forward
to that

me too but
that's tomorrow xoxo

oh okay! yay!

well what's today then?

4/20/20 bay beee

AYY BLAZE IT

u got sum weed??

always bro, always

aight noted

skate & get high?

omw
read 6:34pm
———

y/n pov

i turned off my pc- where i totally wasn't playing the sims- and i got out of my chair at my desk and waddled over to my wardrobe where i picked out my classic outfit: fishnets, grey ripped jeans, a white knot crop t-shirt and a grey zipper as it was late and would be quite chilly.

i grabbed my skateboard and began to climb out my window and down the very convenient tree right outside my window as to avoid my parents. i was a master at sneaking out. i wish i didn't still live with my parents though- but uni dorms are hella expensive man so fuck that.

i reached the ground and began to skate towards coopers house, putting in my earphones and playing my favourite playlist for getting high: earphone gems. the first song came on, my favourite: out like a light - the honeysticks. i just started vibing as i skated to my boyfriends house.

———

i knocked on the door before walking in.
"hey carson" i said to the boy sitting on the couch in the lounge.

"what's up y/n" he said as he looked up from his phone, putting it down to start a small conversation. "you gonna stay the night?"

"yeah i think so," i put my skateboard under my arm, resting it on my hip in a comfortable position. "i mean i didn't sneak out for nothing."

"fair enough, you're always welcome to stay anyway, noah's out shopping with ellie right now so we'll have good food. he picked up his phone and went back to scrolling through twitter or something. " oh btw, coopers in his room."

"thanks" i said with a smile and walked towards his room just to be stopped by travis hugging me. travis was like my best friend and i loved him so much.

"Y/N/N!" he said as he ruffled my hair.

"travie! how are youu" i fixed my hair and looked up at the slightly taller man.

"i'm good i'm good- ITS 4/20!! is that why you're here with your skateboard? you're gonna go weed skating with cooper again aren't you? why didn't i get invited?! i'm upset now, you've hurt me, but i love you still. have fun!" he said as he laughed and walked away. i adore that man. anyway to cooper!

i knocked on his door getting permission to enter and i done just that.
"cooopuuurrrr" i dragged out while going over to hug him as he picked out a hoodie from his wardrobe.

"hey pretty lady, you ready?" he kissed the top of my head.

"yep!" i said, popping the p as i bounced on my heels and stole his bucket hat from behind him on the shelf of his wardrobe and placed it on my head.

"silly girl."

"love you too."

"yeah okay, let's go." he said as he grabbed his car keys off his desk.

———

we drove for about 30 minutes and reached the coast, a favourite spot of ours. we started smoking in the car when we actually got there which was about an hour ago. we've had many dates here, some involved being high and skinny dipping but we shall ignore those-

"smoke?" cooper said, handing me the blunt and pulling me out from my train of thoughts.
i nodded and took it from his hands, taking a drag and laughing as we started smoking about 40 minutes ago and it started to hit me. i got out his car and began skating towards the beach, cooper following behind before catching up and taking my hand.

the sun had just began setting and there was this low orange & purple colour laid out along the sky, i was so fixed on the beautiful colours & the beautiful moment. me & cooper skating hand in hand towards the beach, high off our asses as the sun set behind us.

"hey y/n?"

"yeah baby?"

"i love you, to the moon and back."

"i love you too coop"

there was silence, except from the waves crashing a little ahead of us and the sound of our skateboards rolling across the ground.

"you do realise the moon is right there right." i said
with a laugh as i pointed at it, big and bright.

"oh shut up you get the point."

———
can you tell i have a favouritism of cooper
also idk how weed works bc i am a child of christ-
not really i'm just like carson i don't drink or do drugs for reasons i shall not disclose <3

also i write these all pretty similarly & i'm not a fan of that so i'm thinking maybe something like a diary entry? bc i really like that sort of style like the one in the book "what's popping?"

ALSO I DONT KNOW NOAHS GIRLFRIENDS NAME SO I JUST CALLED HER ELLIE <33