skate park boy - hugbox

sequel of coffee house boy
y/n x noah
she/her pronouns
———

noah and his friends had just left the coffee house as a waitress came over to clear away your second cup and coaster. it was one of your friends who you made by coming here daily.

"so, i saw you eyeing up that boy in the bomber jacket from that group of nice lads." she said wiggling her eyebrows and laughing. i rolled my eyes but laughed with her.

"shut up nancy! his name is noah, and we may have been flirting a little." she gave you a puzzled look.

"flirting? you were half way across the shop from him!" she stated, cleaning my table.

"when's your break?" i asked her, wanting to tell her everything.

"we have custom breaks so i can take mine whenever, i'll take it the now." she said, walking off with my dishes and talking to the manager, taking her break. she walked back over and sat down.

"you owe me one, i was gonna use my break later to see saff but now i can't." she frowned but i knew she was joking.

"oh please you see her everyday! you literally live with her." i said, laughing.

"can a girl not want to see her girlfriend every minute of the day?" she said as she smiled.

"that's cute, i love that." i said, returning the smile. "okay so here's what happened."

i spent the next ten or so minutes explaining the game that noah and i came up with and our chat, showing her the text messages. as she was scrolling through reading the messages i got a text from noah himself.

"ooooo" she said, sitting up and smiling. "mr dreamy himself has text you, he said 'are you still coming?' with some absolutely random emojis." she laughed and handed me my phone back. "are you still coming where? where are you two going?"

"we're going to the park," i smiled, replying to noah with a simple 'of course' and copying his random emoji thing before sitting my phone on the table and looking up at nancy. "well by we i mean he's going with his friends and i'm going to run into them there." i said run while doing air quotes.

"wow so he's dreamy and clever! if i didn't love my girl as much as i do he could make me straight i swear." we both laughed.

"anyway, i should get going and you should get back from your break! it's already been 15 minutes and it should only last 10, don't want you getting fired." i said, booping her nose before standing up.

"oh shit! james is already eyeing me up- but not in a good way." she laughed, referring to her manager who was giving her a death stare from across the shop. "alright, i'll see you tomorrow yeah?" she said, hugging me.

"of course! and i'll update you on the noah stuff when you do." i pulled away and began walking off.

"no i wanna hear about it tonight! facetime me when you're home." i smiled and nodded as we said a final goodbye and i walked out the coffee house.

the park was about a ten minute walk from the coffee house so i put my headphones in and played the same playlist, smiling to myself as 'josslyn' by olivia o'brien. i've never been cheated on before but this song is a great vibe.