✯ 𝟶𝟶𝟷 ✯

𝙸𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝙺𝚘𝚣𝚊𝚛𝚝

"Bitch ion know why yo young ass even talking to me

"Bitch ion know why yo young ass even talking to me." I said taking off my headset and looked at the 16 year old girl talking her shit bout me doing my job.

"What are you even talking about bro I'm tellin." She said
My manager came out of the back looking confused.

"Bitch I don't give a flyin fuck what you tellin me. Talk to me when you get Yo teeth fixed and yo breath don't stink ho." I said.

"Girl you mad cause- bitch I'm mad cause I been working here way longer than yo ass has and you tryna tell me how to do my fucking job." I cut her off, and she mugged me.

"You not even letting me get a word in." She said.

"Bitch your a child stay in yo fucking place, disrespecting adults in shit." I said.

"Matter fact lemme get yo momma number cause you 16 tryna act grown round dis bitch." I added.

"Ian giving you shit bitch." She said. I put my hands behind my back holding 2 fingers from my right hand.

"Hey hey what's happening." My manager said coming in between us.

"Mrs.Brandy you know I fuck with you but Ian gone let a bitch that been working here for 3 days, talk shit bout me doing my job." I said mugging the girl. I took off my hat off and handed it to the manager.

"Who is she talking to." The girl said looking at one of my employees. My other employee looked at her and walked away.

"Bitch I'm talking to you da fuck." I said.

"If you wanna keep poppin yo shit we can take that shit outside." I added and my manager grabbed my hand taking me in her office.

"You can't be threatening people around here, especially not a 16 year old." She said sitting me down in a chair.

I closed my eyes and breathed slowly.

Inhale & Exhale

Inhale & Exhale

Inhale & Exhale

I opened my eyes and looked at her. "Are you okay?" She asked.

"That ho lucky she a child cause ion let people disrespect me like dat." I said waving myself.

"Imani you've had too many out breaks this month." She said and I nodded.