✯ 𝟶𝟶𝟼 ✯

𝙰𝚑𝚔𝚒𝚕 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚜

"Lemme tell you something you sexy ass mean ass ungrateful ass muthafucka

"Lemme tell you something you sexy ass mean ass ungrateful ass muthafucka. You gone take whatever I give you." Imani said driving to get me medicine.

"Ain't nobody ungrateful." I said looking up at the ceiling with my eyes closed.

"You is ungrateful. You lucky I care boutchu and feeling real generous." She said making me chuckle.

"Shut up guh you was gone do it cause I asked you to." I said.

"Nigga I don't even like you." She said and I licked my lips at the camera.

"Nah cause you love you." I said and she blushed covering her face.

"Yo what da fuck are you doing." She yelled at the cars. "Boo bitch staring hard as fuck."

"Them mfs ain't worried bout you." I said and she scoffed.

"Why am I still on the phone with you. You sick go to bed." She said.

"How da fuck ima go to sleep and I gotta open the door for you." I squinted my eyes.

"Leave the door open." She said.

"Whatever cuh." I said and she picked her phone up.

"Hold up lemme see you smile." She smiled and I licked my lips before smiling.

Her face light up as she took a screenshot. I shook my head and she laughed.

"You so fine Ahkil." She smirked.

"Thank you mama you been saying it this whole entire call." I said.

"I gotta make sure you know you one sexy ass muthafucka." She said.

"Yes I know Imani." I said and she laughed.

"Alright I'm done." She said and hung up.

I shook my head and got up going into my room. I cut the light off and laid down.

——————————————————

"Wake up papa." I heard someone say and kiss my cheek. I rubbed my face and looked up.

I seen Jayda sitting on the bed. "Mane how da fuck you get in dis bitch."

"I think you forgot I gotta key?" She said waving it around.

"Yo get da fuck out my house. My guh on da way here and she turn dis bitch out if she see you." I said mugging her.

"Ion care bout your girl. Ion like that bitch." She said. "She don't look better den me and you know that."

"Cuh she way better den you and dats why you saying dat." I said. "Ole hating ass bitch get the fuck out."

"Ima go but ima be back." She said and put her hand on my dick.

"Back to ass up before I shoot yo stupid ass." I said jumping up.

"You gon shoot me." She smiled. I grabbed my strap off the nightstand and pointed it at her.

"Bitch try me." I said and she waved me off walking away.

I heard my front door close and I layed back down staring at the ceiling.

——————————————————-

"Ace wake da fuck up." I heard Imani say and my room door opened.

"Wassuh mama." I said looking at her as she sat her phone and wallet down.

"Mmm." She said taking her earring off.

This bitch Jayda said sumthing to her

"That bitch was up here." She asked staring at me.

"Yeah." I said standing up just incase she swing on me.

"Why you standing up for Ahkil." She said moving closer to me.

"Cause I know yo ass will swing on me." I said and she nodded.

"You know better than to try me like that." She said. "Tell her ass to come back up here and ima leave."

"Mama I forgot she had a key." I said.

"Okay ian saying you didn't." She said grabbing her stuff. She wiped her eyes and sniffed.

She must be on her period cause she don't ever act like this.

"Mama come on don't be like that." I said grabbing her arm.

"Here." She said giving me the medicine. I grabbed it and threw it in the chair.

"I'm sorry mama for real." I lifted her head and she poked her bottom lip out.

"Nigga you really think it's that easy to hurt my feelings." She laughed and I pushed her.

"See you play to much." I waved her off sitting on the bed.

"I'm sorry." She laughed and I threw my remote at her making her fall.

"You wonder why I'm mean to you." I said and she walked over to me.

"Shut up." She wrapped her arms around me and sat on my lap.

"Move off me." I crossed my arms and she licked my neck.

"I'm sorry Ahkil." She said kissing me. I grabbed her face and moved her away from me.

"I'm sick get out my face." I said and she stuck her tongue out. I leaned down and kissed her.

"You gone catch whatever I got now." I said laid on the bed.

"Mmm taste great." She smiled making me laugh.

"You annoying." I said as she laid on my chest and I rested my hand on her ass.

"And you like my annoying ass." She said as I closed my eyes.

"Shhh go to sleep." I said and she giggled.

"You wann- Imani shut da fuck up." I slapped her ass and she jumped.

"Okay damn." She mumbled moving my hand off her ass. I moved her hand and rested my hand back on her ass.