✯ 𝟶𝟷𝟶 ✯

𝙸𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝙺𝚘𝚣𝚊𝚛𝚝

"I like Batman and Action figures

"I like Batman and Action figures." Dior said looking up from his Batman and Ironman toys.

"I like dolls and make up." India said playing with her hair.

"Oh really? Go get your shoes and I got a surprise for y'all" I said and they nodded getting up. I looked at Ahkil who was recording himself.

I leaned into his video and he mushed my head away. "That's why you ugly and I don't like you." I mumbled.

"What." He said and I turned back to him.

"Nothing." I laughed. He stood up and took everything out his pockets.

I backed up slowly then he started walking towards me. "Come mere' why you running." He said.

"I already know what you bouta do." I said and he grabbed my wrist.

"Why you acting so scary." He said and I laughed grabbing his hand on my wrist.

"I'm not, let my wrist go nigga." I said and he shook his head. He pulled my wrist back making me fall into his chest.

"You gone stop playing wimme Imani." He said grabbing under my thighs and flipped me over, throwing my legs over his shoulder.

"I can feel the blood rushing to my brain." I laughed and he slapped my ass.

"Let ha go." India said hitting him in the leg.

"You think you save too." He leaned down to pick India up but she ran to the front door.

"Oh shit Ahkil." I said grabbing his arm cause he was bouts drop me on the ground.

"My bad mama." He said following India outside where everyone was.

"India watch chu- Ahkil put that girl down." His granny yelled when she seen us.

"Niggas geeking." Syx laughed.

"Momo she gone be aight." He said and I shook my head.

"No she not let her go." She said and I felt her cold arm on my thigh.

"You want me to let her go for real." He asked.

"Mmcht yes Ahkil let ha go." She smacked her teeth hard as hell.

"Right here momo." He asked laughing.

"No no do not drop me on this ground Ahkil." I said hitting his chest.

"You keep hitting me ima drop you." He said.

"Please bae don't drop me." I whined and he laughed.