✯ 𝟶𝟶𝟻 ✯

𝙸𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝙺𝚘𝚣𝚊𝚛𝚝

"I got you sprung off in the spring time fuck all your free time, you don't need no "me time" that's your and me time

"I got you sprung off in the spring time fuck all your free time, you don't need no "me time" that's your and me time." I sang along with Jhené as I did nails on the practice hand.

I made custom nails and nails I just designed on my own and put them on my website so people order them. Some people live outa state and want their nails done by me so I make them and ship them off.

"Jhené hard as fuck. I don't care what no one say." I said looking at the comments on my live.

K.eisha- that's you and me time🥺

Shelove.tarell- you ugly ass bitch 🖕🏽 bring me my fucking speaker

Acedapresident- mama😋

Vp.syx- big head 😭

"Eisha bring yo fine self in my room." I winked and heard her laugh from in the living room.

"Tarell you a dog ass nigga. Roof roof." I said flipping the camera off.

"Acedapresident I'm not talking to you right now sir." I changed the song.

Viewer6- you so pretty mani

Viewer9- you fuck with Jayda?

Viewer3- you dating Ace

Viewer10- you and Ace would me cute😍

Viewer14- Damn Ace got cheated on

Viewer18- Jayda was a ho Anyways

Viewer13- Don't bring that shit into mani live y'all🥱

Viewer8- Jayda better than Imani no kap🤷🏽‍♀️

"Right don't bring that dumb ass shit into my live." I rolled my eyes.

"Anyways while I'm sitting back chilling." I rolled my neck. "I don't talk to that girl if that answers yo question."

Acedapresident- you mad ?😭

Trapvonte- Waddup friend

Onewaydae- that nigga Ace over here hurt and shit

Yung.jasmine- MANI 😍😍😍

Yung.jasmine- Ole sexy ass

"Ace get da fuck outa my live." I laughed. "Before I put dis pussy on you."

"Friend why you not texting me back. I was tryna get the tea and you keep ignoring me." I said to kevonte.

"Keisha come here." I said and my door opened after a minute. I looked over and Ace walked inside.

"Ima start locking my damn door cause you not finna just walk- shut da fuck up ho." He cut me off and I put the polish down.

"Ace you not finna raise yo voice and talk over me like you do them hoes." I said looking up at him.

"Mama I'm just playing." He said and kissed my jaw.

"Move I even like you." I said grabbing his face. He licked his lips making me smirk.

"Why you put yo top grill in." I asked and he stood up straight.

"Cause I wanted too. Ion look good." He asked.

"Nigga you know you look good stop playing." I said. "I just like you with the bottoms only."

He took out the tops and put them in his pocket. I smiled and blew him a kiss then looked at the live.

Viewer18- Jayda get the fuck outa here tryna start shut

Viewer19- Jayda she ain't worried bout you

Viewer22- bitch Jayda you can't fight witcho white ass

Viewer15- ouu I feel a fight coming on😁

"What da fuck? See I turned away from my phone for a second and something done popped off." I said scrolling up to see what Jayda said.

Theonlyjayda- ion care I heard that bitch was talking shit

I scrunched my face up and started shaking my leg. I closed my eyes and breathed in and out.

I heard Ace take my phone and mumbled stuff under his breath.

"Jayda get yo funky ass off my guh live. She ain't say shit bout chu or even know you." He said and leaned down next to me.

"Dis my guh now and leave her out dis shit we got goin on." He said and kissed my neck.

I opened my eyes and looked back at the live. "Turn that shit off cause now I'm irritated." I said and turned my music back on then continued doing the nails.

He sat my phone next to me and turned my face, I tried to move my face but he kissed me.

"Move." I said and he let me go. I went back to the nails and I seen him take his sweats off.

He came over to me and picked me up, I wrapped my arms around him and he sat on the bed.

"Why you got dis attitude fa." He asked and I picked at my nails.

"I don't got one." I said and he lifted my head.

"But you over here quiet and acting funny." He said licking his lips.

"Ian acting funny." I said and he nodded.

"You want some head mama." He asked sucking my neck. I turned my head giving him more room, I bite my lip and closed my eyes.

Fuck head I want dat Godzilla dicc

"Huh?" He asked against my neck.

"Mhm." I sighed and felt his member get hard. I smirked and kissed his ear.

I'm finna tease this nigga since he wanted to talk shit earlier

I started grinding slowly against him and he groaned lifting his head looking at me.

"Mmcht why you playing fa?" He asked licking his lips.

"I told yo ass I was gon put dis pussy on you if you didn't stop talking shit." I said and he smacked my ass.

"Aight den hop off dick of you not finna suck it or ride it." He moved me off him.

"Okay and ima go get some head from someone else." I walked back to my desk and he grabbed my neck.

"Come hea stop playing." He said and pinned me on the bed. I smiled as he pulled my pants down.