✯ 𝟶𝟶𝟸 ✯

𝙰𝚑𝚔𝚒𝚕 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚜

"Ace nigga you ain't gone believe dis shit

"Ace nigga you ain't gone believe dis shit." Syx said running downstairs to where I was.

"Wassuh." I said pausing my game.

"Hold up lemme make sure I got the right shit." He said fixing something on his phone then gave it to me.

I watched a video of a girl and a nigga fucking, I looked up at Syx in confusion then my phone stared blowing up.

"Nigga so you telling me you don't know who they is." He said and I watched the video again.

I paused the video and scrolled through it slowly, I looked at the girls face and realized it was my girl Jayda.

"Who da fuck dis nigga." I said giving him the phone back.

"Nigga dats Joe." He said and I just nodded.

"Bitches messing with opps and shit." I said playing my game.

"You good mane." He asked and I nodded.

"Hoes ain't shit." I laughed. "But dats my fault cause I cuffed dat bitch knowing she a hoe."

I cut the game off and stood up. "Mane if I was you I woulda beat dat bitch ass." He said.

"Nigga you just wanna hit on a bitch." I laughed shaking my head.

"There ain't no good bitches round here nomo." He said.

"If der is they got attitude problems or problems in general." He said.

"Moe I cant fuck with these round here no more." I said putting my phone in my pocket.

"Right nigga." He shook his head. "But go bust dat bitch."

"Moe it's goin down fasho." I said dabbing him up. I walked to my car and went to my apartment.

————————————————————

I walked off the elevator and walked to my apartment. I turned the knob and it was locked. I unlocked both the top and bottom lock and walked inside.

Music was blasting and the place was messy is hell. I got OCD so that shit immediately pissed me off.

"This bitch here." I said shaking my head, I put my keys up and she walked out the room.

Her eyes was puffy and makeup was smeared all over her face. I ain't feel no emotion when I seen her, i ain't feel bad or nothing.

"Baby I'm sorry." She cried and I stared at her.

"Ion wanna hear dat shit Jayda." I walked past her and went into my room.