✯ 𝟶𝟶𝟽 ✯

𝙸𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝙺𝚘𝚣𝚊𝚛𝚝

"Granny why we cleaning the house they gone come over here and mess it up

"Granny why we cleaning the house they gone come over here and mess it up." Tarell said mopping the floor.

"We always have a presentable house Tarell." She said fixing the pillows on the couch.

"Mmcht yeah aight where Raymond uglyass at." He said.

"He went to get them from the airport nigga!" Me and granny said at the same time.

"Damn y'all ain't have to yell." He said and my momma came down the stairs in her robe.

"Umm Kaydence and Sayani staying downstairs with you." She said pointing at me.

"Ahhh." Tarell laughed and I flipped him off. "Momma they can't stay down there with me."

"It don't matter cause they is." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"Mane ima have to hide all my shit cause them bitches like to steal." I mumbled continuing to wash the dishes.

"Damn all yo business gone be exposed these next week." Tarell said.

"Nigga ion know what you laughing for, Lee and TJay staying in yo room." She said and I busted out laughing.

Our cousins ain't the best or them all on our momma side. I fuck with my daddy side more just cause that's where all the funny drama at. We be cracking jokes, there be people drunk mfs and high mfs that be talking shit.

My momma side got all the messy, shady shit like everyone gets exposed when family come to town. The TRUTH comes out when mfs come to town and they always do it a my granny house. Some bullshit.

"Momma ion want my room smelling like pussy and musty dick." He laughed bumping into me, I started crying of laughter.

"Tarell don't fucking start with me. Y'all some ungrateful and disrespectful." She said.

"Them is your muthafucking cousins treat them with respect." She added sitting down in the chair.

"Momma you don't even like auntie Novah." I said and she pointed at me.

"Okay miss lady, ima catch you when it's just you and me. Gone get dragged." She said making me laugh.

"I bet chu won't." Tarell said and looked at me.

"I bet chu won't." I said and we started dancing.

"Ugly muthafuckas." She said shaking her head.

"Don't call my babies ugly. They came outa you." My granny said and we smiled at my momma.

"Y'all always teaming up on a bitch. Y'all wonder why I stay in my room." My momma said getting up.

"Yo room musty momma you been in der for a week." Tarell said and she threw a book at him.