Chapter seventeen

*monday morning at Ben's*

Ben finally wakes up Monday morning after switching his alarm to snooze 3 times. "oh s**t, I'm gonna be late" he thinks rushing out of the bedroom and jumping in the shower. Ben is due to meet the guys in 30 minutes at the studio for rehearsals before the tour starts on Friday. He brushes his teeth, throws on some clothes and rushes out to the car, grabbing a banana on the way out. "this will have to do" he thought.
After a stressful drive through the morning traffic Ben arrives 45 minutes late "knew you'd be late, Chris u owe me £20 haha" Mark laughed. "I can't believe you bet on me" Ben said acting shocked, "am I in trouble again" he asked looking around for the tour manager and vocal coach. "Nope, I had a feeling you would do this so I told you the time was 9:00am but we aren't actually meeting til 10" Mark answered.
"Ahh you mean I could have had an extra half hour in bed?!" "You're good Mark I'll give you that" Ben laughed and decided he may as well eat the banana now he's actually early.
He gets his phone out and updates Twitter 'rehearsals today for the tour and I'm EARLY!!' He then checks his emails, there's the usual junk, and a couple from the manager reminding all 3 about today, then he came across one from an address he didn't recognise titled "masquerade ball" He started to read it "omg Mark check this out" he said calling Mark over "remember the girl from the party?"
"You mean the one you've been talking about non-stop ever since?! No I don't remember her sorry " Mark teased.
"It's her, I've found her, well technically she found me but still..., what do I say? I want to see her again .. but when ? We are so busy with the tour" Ben said very fast obviously a bit nervous. "Ask her to come see you here, I'm sure she wouldn't mind watching us dance, it could be rather entertaining since we've not done it for a while" Mark suggested, laughing as he thought of them attempting those routines again.
"I cant, she doesn't know about a1, we were in masks remember?! I kinda liked it that way, I felt like I could just be me and not the boyband member. I will tell her obviously but for now I just want to talk to her again" Ben said while clicking the reply button on his email.
"I know what you should say" Mark piped up from across the room, "you should put.. here's Mark's number please pass it to your friend, he would love to see her again"
Ben laughed "Cheers for that mate, always thinking of others, that's what we love about you"
"Hey you know I'm only messing, if you seriously want help just ask but I think you'll figure out what you need to say" Mark said.
Just then the tour manager walked in "ok guys slight change of plan, you'll be dancing first today, the choreographer is on his way, vocals will be this afternoon. I need you warmed up and in the dance studio in 10 minutes."
"Come on then guys, best get to it" Christian said making his way to the door. "You two go ahead I'll be right behind you" Ben said then went back to his email ..