Chapter twenty two

*meeting Mark * Laws PoV

"Law.... hey, you ok?" He asked. I couldn't speak, I couldn't believe Mark from a1 was standing here talking to me!
He stepped towards me and placed his hand on my arm, "Law..." he said again. I suddenly realised I'd not spoken "omg how rude, sorry erm hi" I said as I reached my arms out a little awkwardly to hug him. He looked relieved and then wrapped his arms around me and we hugged. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you before, I wasn't sure what to say" Mark said.
"It's ok, I probably wouldn't have believed you anyway" I laughed. "it was definitely a shock seeing you standing there but it was a pleasant one" I added.
"Good, I'm glad your ok with this, now shall we go eat?" He said taking my hand. "Yes, let's eat, I'm starving" I laughed as we walked to the restaurant.
"I can't believe I've been talking to you and danced with you at that party and I didn't even realise" I said "omg I'm coming to your show on Friday" I added laughing more. "You're a fan then?" he asked. "Would it make it weird if I said I was a big fan?" I asked a little worried.
"No it's great, it's better then you hating us" he laughed squeezing my hand reassuringly. "So who you coming to the show with, and where you sitting? I'll look out for you" he asked. I told him Kay and Marie were going too and we were on the front row. "oh and we have meet and greet tickets too" I smiled.
"You mean the girls you were at the party with? As in Ben's Kay?" He got a smile on his face, "ohh this could be fun" I thought about what he was saying for a moment then realised... "Wait a minute, you're friend Ben, the guy Kay's falling for, its not.... omg it is isn't it?" I said as Mark started laughing and nodded his head. "OMG she's gonna freak... well not in a bad way but she won't believe it. Shes a great girl he's lucky to have her you know" I said, "but she can be quite shy and if she knew it was him I don't think she would know what to say, she would be more then a little nervous"
Mark got a little grin on his face, "I say we don't tell them, let them figure it out themselves" I nodded, "ok deal" I said "I don't think Kay would believe me anyway" I laughed. I felt kind of bad keeping this from her but I think if she knew she would worry so much she'd probably end up not going to the show.
"Ben was going to tell her on Saturday anyway, he's nervous too, he really likes her so hopefully it'll be a nice surprise for them both" he laughed. We reached the restaurant and were seated for our meal.