Chapter 9

(F/N's POV)

Since Eve started my sugarless diet, she replaced my meals with meat, fruits, and vegetables. I mean, I don't blame her, considering that I lost a pair of abs. At this point, I am not complaining at all. Neo was sad that she can't share any sweets with me, but over time, she understood. Anyway, I am doing my last workout of the day, which is hundred-fifty reps of doing one-thumb pushups.

 Anyway, I am doing my last workout of the day, which is hundred-fifty reps of doing one-thumb pushups

(A/N: The legend himself! Bruce fucking Lee!!!!)

Me (Exercising): 120! 121! 122! 123! Agh! 124! 125! Rrrr!

Eve: *Approaches me* C'mon, F/N. Twenty-five more pushups to go!

Me (Exercising): Yeah! 126! 127! 128! 129! 130! *Takes a breather* Ooh... *Continues* 131! 132! 133! 134! 135! 136! Ooh! 137! 138! 139! 140! *Sighs* Ten more! 141! 142! 143! 144! 145! 146! 147! 148! 149! 150! Yes!!! Yes!!! *Stands up then sighs loudly* Oooohhh man! Woo! Yes!

Eve: *Claps* Good work~. Good work~. Hmhmhm~. Maybe giving you that bag of cocaine was a great idea~.

Me: Drugs...

Eve: Hmhmhm~. *Caresses my hair* You need a haircut. 

Me: Says the one with long hair.

Eve: Excuse me, boy! I make my hair into a gorgeous bun!

Me: Uh-huh...

Eve: *Grabs my hand* Now, come on, F/N. Let's get your hair trimmed.

Me: Hmph... Okay.

Eve: Good~.

The Bull girl and I enter the locker room, then I sit in front of a mirror. Eve caresses my head and shoulder while walking around me. She leans down then sniffs my long shaggy silver hair.

Eve: Fufufufu~. Your hair smells so good~.

Me: Thanks.

Eve: Yeah. *Looks to the side* Deery! Give me the trimmer, scissors, and comb, please!

Immediately, the cute Deer Faunas arrives at the room with the required equipment. I remove my shirt, so the hair, being cut, won't fall into my shirt. Eve grabs the trimmer then starts trimming the sides of my head. Deery starts to cry cutely because she loved petting my hair. Anyway, after five minutes of cutting, Eve grabs a can of gel, then she starts styling my hair. Once she is done, I look up the mirror to see this...

 Once she is done, I look up the mirror to see this