Chapter 14

(F/N's POV)

The light blue sky over Eastern Argus has transitioned into a dark purple night sky; I step outside of the tent, shirtless like a complete badass. It is time for a hunt, a hunt for giant boar, so my 7-foot 1-inch body transforms into a massive silver-haired wolf. I walk towards the gates of our base, so the guards push the gate doors open, allowing me to leave the area. Before I walk away, I raise my head to the sky to see the glowing moon, so I howl at the giant moon. After howling, I start running through the thick snow in search of my prey. Suddenly, my ears pick up some rustling behind the bushes. I approach the foliage before moving it to the side with my snout, and I see a grey wolf puppy curiously looking around the foliage.

It sniffs around my left paw before looking up at me; the wolf gets frightened at my appearance, so I lean down and pet it with my snout

It sniffs around my left paw before looking up at me; the wolf gets frightened at my appearance, so I lean down and pet it with my snout. The grey wolf cuddles against my nose before licking it, causing me to chuckle, then I ask it the lone wolf.

Me: Where's your pack, little one?

Wolf: *Whimper*

Me: They abandoned you? Aw, you poor child. What's your name?

Wolf: Bark!

Me: Sif? What a unique name. *Gestures head* Come with me, Sif. I'm on a hunt for food.

Sif: Bark!

Me: Haha, you're adorable.

My new member of the pack follows me into the winter forest to find something delicious to eat. I see a patch of hair and trail of hoofprints; my head leans down to sniff the print, and I smell the scent of bison. Now I'm eager to hunt a bison or two; I am hungry now.

Sif: Bark!

Me: I know, little Sif. I smell some bison nearby. *Gestures* C'mon!

We start the chase for the wild bison, and the hoofprints lead us to a herd of bison, stationary, and eating grass. Immediately, Sif and I get down into the snow, making us invisible to the bison herd.

 Immediately, Sif and I get down into the snow, making us invisible to the bison herd

Sif was about to go ahead and attack, but I grab him by his collar and pull him back.

Sif: *Whines*