Chapter 13

(F/N's POV)

I stand in front of the tank factories, south of the main city of my home island of Menagerie, observing the Leopard 2A4 tanks rolling out of the doors. This is how we annihilate our opposition, fast and aggressive attacks. This... This is the fucking Blitzkrieg... This... This is the might of the Wehrmacht. As I watch the tanks roll out the factory, I feel someone tugging on my shoulder. My red eyes turn to see the Succubus Queen, Sinia, looking at me with a toothy smile.

Sinia: So... How many tanks rolled out?

Me: I counted sixty-eight Leopard 2A4's...

Sinia: Damn... How many enlisted for the Panzercorps?

Me: A lot... And I mean a lot of people...

Sinia: Shiiiiitttt... This military force is going to compare with Atlas!

Me: No, this will exceed the Atlesian 'military'. Actually... The Atlesian military is a joke... Only comprising of unmoral android soldiers. Our military is full of thousands and thousands of well trained, disciplined, and determine soldiers! We will conqueror our enemies! HAIL!!! TO VICTORY!!!!!!!

The workers of the factories raise their hands into the skies...

Factory workers: HAIL!!! TO VICTORY!!!!!

Sinia: Wow... *Looks up at to me* I'm impressed, F/N... You grew up so fast! From a little boy into a complete terrifying force of nature!

Me: *Smiles* Thank you, darling.

Sinia: Hehe~. *In head* Now I'm turned on~.

Suddenly, we hear some rapid footsteps followed by some heavy panting, so we turn around to see Ilia panting like a dog. She stands up straight then salutes; I tell to 'at ease' then report the sudden entry.

Ilia: Captain! Our radar spotted a squadron of Atlesian attacker aircraft thirty-eight miles away heading towards the position of the White Fang HQ!

Me: Set up AA fortifications! Get the civilians into safety! Now!

Ilia: Yes, sir!

Me: Wait!

Ilia: Sir?

Me: Deploy... The Red Baron...

Ilia: *Nods* Yes, sir!

The Chameleon Faunas sprints away to warn the others about the threat; Sinia looks at me with a curious gaze.

Sinia: Red... Baron?

Me: An Eagle Faunas by the name of Manfred Albrecht von Richthofen... Born in a very militaristic family. He started flying since he was fifteen-years-old, and a top qualified pilot. 

Sinia: Why is he called the Red Baron?

Me: Easy...

To Sinia's surprise, a red F-4F Phantom II, labeled with Iron Crosses, flies over us with full afterburners...