Book Three!

Hello readers! I am working on the third installment of the Beta's Human series! This one will be titled The Beta's Daughter and will follow the adventures of the children of Baleigh and Collin. I'll also be collaborating with Cavalier_Spaniel with our characters and intertwining our stories! Look out for her books and characters! Thanks guys!

 I'll also be collaborating with Cavalier_Spaniel with our characters and intertwining our stories! Look out for her books and characters! Thanks guys!

A child of a fallen hero
And two of human blood
Shall save the wolves
Who one day will not save themselves.
When the world has chosen chaos,
They shall be the saviors of the fallen
Or the destroyers of us

Brynlee Reed would rather live the life of a normal human being like everyone else at her school than have to live a life of secrecy being a werewolf. For her, she feels pressured to be the perfect child of The Beta and his human mate. Sure, her parents love story is like a fairytale to her, but can she find the same thing her father did with her mom while living in a life of lies?

It isn't until Brynlee and her twin brother, Jaxson, discover a secret within the pack, resulting in a break in the family. Can they mend their battles with one another, or will the prophecy come true and bring about destruction for them all?