3

"Hi guys, come on in." Jason stood back and let Mark and Judith into the house.
There was a door immediately on their left and one directly in front of them. From the outside the house had looked like a small bungalow but now as they stepped in the could see at the end of the small entranceway on the left was a set of stairs. A hallway turned right directly across from it.
"In there is a spare bedroom or sitting room if you wish, but we'll come back to that." Jason said pointing at the room beside the entrance and led them into the house. Judith grabbed Mark's hand and squeezed, smile beaming up at him. He knew that the house had smitten her already.
The hallway seemed much longer as they turned down it. Jason pointed out a brand newly designed bathroom with a bath and separate shower, showed them into the spacious sitting room and told them there was a back boiler built into the fireplace. Then on to a huge kitchen which span from the front of the house to the back, the floor freshly tiled on one half and carpeted on the other. The kitchen units looked pristine and Jason was proud to show them off.
"Everything from the floors to the paint on the ceiling is all new. It took me awhile but there is nothing left of this old house except the walls and the roof."
"How long you been working at it?" Mark asked.
"Four, maybe five months. I have a few guys who work for me and they are great workers. Really didn't let me down with this one. How you liking it so far?"
"I love it," Judith spoke up instantly and Mark frowned. She was never one who held her cards close to her chest and she'd just given away a huge chunk of their negotiation dealings later. He already knew they were taking it before she spoke up. He'd known it since they stepped in and she grabbed hold of him.
"Excellent! Come let me show you upstairs." Jason walked out of the kitchen. "Oh, here is a small utility room." He opened another door in the hallway just outside the kitchen.
They peered in and they were amazed. The room was the largest utility room they'd seen.
"I kept the hotpress separate." He opened another door beside it in the hallway. "I think it's better to have as much space as possible."
Mark nodded his head looking in to the large closet space, Judith put her arm around his waste and peered in.
"Anyways, let's look upstairs." Jason closed the door and started down the hallway.