5

"Well, dare I ask if you like it?" Mark joked and stepped into the room.

Judith turned around, from the look on her face she was far off in another place but she started to smile as her eyes met his. "I love it. There's something about it, it... it just feels like home."

"I take it I may go negotiate then?" Mark put his arms around her waist and she reached up and put hers around his neck.

"Do you like it?" she asked, staring up at him.

"Yeah, I do. It's a nice size and everything seems to be brand new. What's not to like."

They walked out of the room together and Mark opened the door to the room directly across and looked in. It was almost identical to the other. Judith walked to the window at the end of the landing and looked out over the garden below. She liked it here, felt at ease already without anything of their own to make it homely. And to top it all of, the views were stunning. Ireland really did have the best countryside in the world.

Mark walked away from her and looked back into the bathroom before continuing on to the master bedroom. The house was a decent size and had potiental to be homely. He took a little tour of the room and as he turned he found her in the doorway.

"I would like us to live here," she said, her face alive with wonder and delight.

"I think I would like that too," he replied coming toward her. He took her hands and led her downstairs. They  walked into the room they bypassed when they entered and saw it was a decent size room. There was also another door leading under what Mark assumed was the stairs, but when he tried to open it, it was locked.