His Dinner Plan

Jiyong POV

I tiredly put down my phone and look up to Taeyeon who's been worriedly looking at me.

"Oppa, are you okay?" Tey, asked me.

"Yes, everything's fine" I timidly smile which she answered back with a smile.

But deep inside, I'm freaking jealous.

I stole a glance on Dara's table and I can see that she's alone with Bom.

Suddenly, I saw her walking towards the restroom.

I wait a couple minutes and excuse myself to Taeyeon who's busy with a videocall from her friends.

I simply follow Dara on the restroom and make sure that no one take notice of me.

I am already infront of the girls comfort room then stood up straight when I heard a water sound from the basin.

When she finally go out, I grab her waist and pin her on the wall.

Bigla naman nanlaki ang mata neto nang makita ako.

Akmang sisigaw na ito nang takpan ko ang bibig nya ng palad ko.

Nang naramdaman kong nagpupumiglas na sya, I drag her inside the girl's restroom and pin her back and lock the door.

"Promise you will not scream once I put down my hand on you, woman", I told her.

Then she slowly nodded na titig na titig pa din sakin.

Damn. I miss this.

I miss being alone with her.

"What the fuck are you doing Kwon?!" galit na tanung neto sakin.

"Just give me 5 minutes baby" I beg looking on her eyes.

"What do you..ummhp!"

Hindi ko na tinapos ang sasabihin nya when I sealed her mouth with a kiss.

Since her mouth is already open, I initiate to move my tongue to hers. Nung una, tila ayaw pa nya but I deepen my kiss and let her tongue dance with mine.

I step closer and move my body to hers.

Unti unti na kong nakakaramdam ng init lalo na't dahan dahan nyang nilagay ang dalawa nyang kamay sa batok ko.

Fuck, I badly want her. I want to take her.

Now.

I slide my fingers to the hem of her white dress and move it up to it's destination.

I slowly massage her thigh then I heard her gasp.

My cock twitch when I notice that she's only wearing undies underneath.