Hideout Place

DARA POV

I arrive earlier than expected to our hideout place. I look at the surrounding and I smiled as it is still the same as the last time.

So Jiyong still manage to keep this huh.

I am satisfied when I look around.

I breathe the fresh air from the balcony and reminisce the memories we had here.

Little did I know that there is someone in my back filming me already.

I turn my head at my back and was surprised that Jiyong is already there, grinning while watching me.

"Jesus, Jiyong! Are you going to give me a heart attack??!" naiinis na sabi ko.

"Sorry baby, you're just too cute so I had to take a picture" ngiting sabi nito.

Tumaas naman ang kilay ko.

"Are you sure that's a photo? I think that's a video! Let me borrow your phone" and I tried to snatch his phone to mine but since he's taller, he keeps raising his hands where I couldn't reach it. Urgh! This bastard!

He keeps laughing whenever I tried to snatch his phone and whenever I do that, he'll dodge and step backwards. I tried to snatch it again for the last time and jump a little high, until his feet caught the small luggage of mine which we did not notice awhile ago.

My eyes went wide and I can't even react when both our bodies fell on the ground.

Until I realize I can't move when his lips touch mine.

JIYONG POV

It is too sudden when my body fell on top of her. I feel my body went stiff. I tried to move a little bit but stop when my lower part brush into her lower belly.

Fuck. My little buddy harden in an instance.

I stared at her checking if she feel the movement of my shaft. As if she reads my mind, her face looks in panic so she tried to escape but doing it is a wrong move. Her lower abdomen brush again to my little buddy down there and it is making me hot. I groan on her sudden movement.

Damn. I can't take it anymore.

I look into her eyes and begging to not protest. Until she stop moving and just stared at me waiting for my next move.

I stare at her eyes and went down to stare at her lips. Slowly, I decided to move my lips near hers until both of our lips touch each other.

"Open it up, baby" I whispered to her which she obligue.

I started to move my lips and explore my tongue to inside her mouth.