Gift Giving (Fushimi Omi)

"Anyone you bake something for would surely fall in love with you!"

"I think that's a bit much..." Omi had laughed off the suggestion earlier but as the day went on...

Thoughts had already begun to swirl around Omi's head as he thought about all the baked treats he'd made for the actors in the Mankai Company and how he'd always received rave reviews for them. It's not an unusual custom to give little gifts like this to the person you cared about so why was his heart beating so fast at the concept of you eating his cooking? It was something he was confident in, so if there was any chance of impressing you...

"Wouldn't it be disappointing if they don't like sweets at all, though?"

Juza's facial expression changed for a brief moment as if it to say 'What kind of animal wouldn't like sweets?' but he kept silent on the topic but Muku, who was not entirely unaware of why Omi was so deep in thought, quickly leapt in once the last question was posed.

"Even if they don't like sweets, who wouldn't appreciate the thought? It seems perfectly romantic to me."

"Is that so..." Omi continued to stare down at the ingredients laid out before him, mixing and matching the different flavor profiles in front of him to see which ones felt like they'd get his feelings across the most. Muku walked over to stand beside him, looking on with great amusement.

"Are you going to make something special for someone?"

"H-Huh? Well, that's the plan."

"Maybe I can help!" Muku presented him with a manga with a flowery looking cover, two people posed dramatically holding each other, "This one is extra cute, and the main character is a baker, so-"

If the two of you could end up like the couple on that manga cover, Omi would be happy to listen to Muku as long as he had to.