Instablam Star (Miyoshi Kazunari)

"You're really the star of Kazunari's Instablam lately, aren't you?"

"Huh?"

Kazunari always seemed to be snapping pictures while the two of you were hanging out so to say you noticed every picture he might've taken of you would be a lie. You had gotten used to his habit and some of the pictures he took were actually cute, enough that you'd tell him to send it to you so you could save the memory for yourself. But you didn't frequent his account as it was hard enough to keep up with all the things he did or the events he attended, relying on him texting you or telling you about it.

Your curiosity gets the better of you, opening the app and feeling your cheeks start to burn as you see that you are, indeed, the star of Kazunari's most important social media account. There are endless pictures of the two of you together, sometimes multiples in one post and each caption had something cutesy written underneath. There was nothing blatantly romantic about them but there were plenty of heart emojis and smiley faces, his words positive and fond in nature.

"W-What can I say? We take great pictures together," Kazunari is casually grinning but he's beginning to sweat under your scrutiny after you confront him about the contents of his Instablam, "Do you want me to take them down?"

"No! No, of course not," You pouted, having already seen the swarm of jealous comments that were flooded under the pictures; you liked being seen with him, liked that people really thought you were a couple, "Just a little warning. And we need more variety, like different outfits and stuff. Oh! We could get matching outfits with a theme!"

Kazunari laughed, his eyes shining as he looked at you.

"You're my favorite person, you know that?"

"You rank pretty high on my list, too, Kazu." You hooked your arm with his, "Wanna go see a movie?"

"Let's go!"