Secret Admirer (Minagi Tsuzuru)

Working to the point he almost fainted couldn't be healthy.

Tsuzuru seemed so adept at caring for others yet when it came to himself and his passion for writing... Well, you supposed the artistic types always proved themselves to be eccentric. You knew that others around him cared about him and were looking out for him to assure his health didn't decline too drastically, but you wanted to show you cared, too. But you were too nervous to directly say such a thing, especially after he'd told you countless times that he didn't want you to fret over him.

So you'd gotten into the habit of leaving behind little goodie bags with his name on them in places you knew he'd notice.

At first, Tsuzuru didn't think anything of the little treats that found their way into his possession; there were multiple people living in the dorm that could've made and left them around for him to find, so he figured it was incentive to finish the script faster. But after he'd finished his latest script, he'd asked around and found no one knew the source of the treats. There's a moment where he realized how irresponsible it was to simply stuff his face with whatever he'd found lying around, what if someone were trying to poison him?

"A-ah, do you really think someone with access to the house would do that?" You would never poison him! He didn't know the gifts were from you, but still! "Maybe they were just a gift from someone who cares about you and didn't want to be known!"

"You seem pretty sure..." Tsuzuru crossed his arms momentarily before a smile graced his features and his shoulders relaxed, "I guess I'm alright, and those snacks were good... If my secret admirer wants to leave me them even when I'm not writing, I can't say I'd reject them. They should leave their name next time, too, so I can properly thank them."

He leaves you standing awestruck, unaware of whether he'd figured you out or not.